Too Good To Be True

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Camels flea, May 8, 2014.

1. Okay let's say she's funny cool and everything so I'll cut out the boring parts
    Met this girl
    Speaking for couple months
    Finally meet. First date she pays for everything. Cocktails + cinema. Of course I tried but the card was already in the chip n pin
    Meeting becomes more frequent. I pay for second date. She's persistent to pay again?
    She talks about theatre, we go watch wicked as her treat.
    Fast forward couple more dates... She gets me an unlimited cinema pass ( although I will pay her later... But wdh?! We've only been seeing each other for about 2 months and she forked out around nearly £200 ?! )
    Talks about trip to Amsterdam.. I'm all up for it.. And again she just pays for it and says it's okay that I can pay her back later! I mean how can you trust someone that much? Or is she just rich that she doesn't care.

Anyway I'm not complaining here. We've had sex and all, and she's been talking about some future holidays and events...I'm not really too sure how to feel about her ( other issues). But this just seems wwaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too good to be true. I'm thinking to my self she must be seeing other guys... Or she's got HIV and now I'm positive.

2. Sugar mama?? What's the problem here man?

3. I don't think sugar mamas have a relationship outlook on their boys :) and plus we're the same age

4. #4 illabreezy, May 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2014
    i'm with stride on this one... sounds to me like you've got a girl who wants to pay instead of the other way around... can't bitch about it. if she's good in the sack too, might as well ride it out... haha. and yeah, maybe she actually does want a relationship but don't skip out on it because you feel like it might be too good to be true... roll with it. once you sit down and start to have the "relationship" talk, then you can do what you need to.

5. #5 Camels flea, May 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2014
    Ha! I guess I was over evaluating things so much I overlooked that this is what it must be.. Well thanks again guys :D
    Think I'll just try not to get attached now...

6. i don't know that you should try or try not to do anything... i think you should just take the road to the end and see what's down there. you can always find a detour if it's not what you want. lol just hope she's not a serial killer.........

7. I understand what you're saying, I'm all for just taking me where the wind goes. But now I see it like " sugar mama" shit I'm not into that. I'll just feel like I'd have nothing to provide :) apart from just jokes/company/sex... Where's the security?

8. security as in what? like financial security? honestly man, one thing i've found is that if you just tell people how you feel sooner rather than later, it'll usually work out better. tell her that you don't really like her paying for everything if that's how you feel.

at the same time though, don't be immasculated because she has the money to do all this and you don't. it doesn't really mean anything in the scheme of things.

9. Ride the train until it stops man. It sounds great to me.

10. Alright I'll take you guys' advice... I guess I was expecting some negative replies. Maybe I'm just being pessimistic. Thanks y'all :)

11. lol it could be that or it could be that we're all just feeling... "optimistic" :bongin:

12. Well I'll say it then.

I could never let a girl fork out for my share.
    It just wouldn't sit right with me.

You know what will happen if you break up.
    All over Facebook that you are a user and sponger,
    Pay your way mate , keep yourself right

13. It's good to be cautious but she sounds legit. Too legit to quit.

14. #1 one rule.... never plan things for the long future.. like months.

15. Yeah... I know that.. And I haven't planned anything months ahead with he.. So whats your point?

16. If it's to good to be true then it usually is IMO.

17. id enjoy that shit so much while it lasted