Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Too funny not to post.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aKidYouWanaKnow, May 4, 2011.

1. So, me and my lady were at my house after a long night of play practice.... she started to go down on me.. and after a while... I farted. No joke. Farted right in her face. She made like a scrunched up face and stormed out of the room when I said "safety"... Now I'm just sitting her smoking bowls and laughing about it to myself.. haha ^.^

2. pics or gtfo

3. Mallrats!!!

4. No you didn't. i just fucking died....ololololololo

5. Full sentences or gtfo. Seriously kid, there is no way I am going to post pictures of my girlfriend for some horny little bastard to get off to.. come on now. Use your brain, kiddo.

6. Totally happened, man.. I died laughing.. the idea cracks me up. She is totally cool with it too. She texted me when she got home and said it was fine :smoke:

7. Always made me laugh! :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjJQjOeSsHE]YouTube - Mallrats - Fart Discussion[/ame]

8. hahahhaha pretty funny man

9. Hahahahahahaha priceless!!!! Awesome idea to do to some drunk girl I've never met!!!!! Thanks for the idea

10. I would have to seriously injure you.

11. Damn right man! It was hilarious.. it wasn't a silent and rose smelling one either.. It was loud as fuck, and smelled like rotten eggs and dip spit. :D

12. Hahahaha best one. Nothing like waking up almost every morning smelling my room mates spit bottle he forgot to cap from the night before. I wish I could rep you again for smell factor haha

13. lol , smells like ass ?

14. haha yes, dip spit smells really nasty. But I dip, so no worries.. Fermented dip spit is the worst.. smelled that shit today.. almost gagged. Yoregan, I honestly doubt you would, I am pretty charming in real life :D

15. If anybody blows ass fumes in my face while I'm sucking their dick they better believe they'll be in pain soon after....

16. Haha true that yoregan. Me and this girl have history together though, and she is a sweety... so she wouldn't ever hurt me. She is way way way too cool for that.

17. just lollllled at that license plate

18. haha relax man... its a joke.

19. Sorry Dundee. Been dating this girl for a long time. I really like her.. You know how us dudes get with the mixture of testosterone, feelings for women, sex, and farting. Pretty sick.

20. #20 aKidYouWanaKnow, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Damn straight, man. Timmaayyy is my favorite character off south park. Haha.

Timmay, I'm living a lie, timmay!