Too excited

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by CuttyBadmanz, Sep 28, 2014.

1. I'm sorry, I haven't posted in here before and only planted my first seeds on Wednesday, but I've spent a couple of months getting my growroom perfect. Just checked this morning and I've got one fucking sprout! A fucking shoot! In such short period! 25deg c and 20/4! Will post a pic tomorrow when I get chance and hopefully see another shoot!
    This has made my Sunday! Cheers. Cutz

2. Grats boss! Love the excitement, like a kid on christmas morning lol!

3. It is a male! LOL! good luck.

4. males are still cool if its very first grow :p

5. #5 ProGMO, Sep 28, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
    they are useless plants unless you just like to grow weeds. They are just waiting to rape future females.

6. Haha! Cheers! Fingers crossed she's just a cross dresser and it's just a teenage phase!

7. Grats on the new kid! Take proper care.

8. Save pollen, carefully apply to one female branch, cover with a plastic baggie.

Boom, you have just bred your first plant, and have backup seeds for a season or two...

Doesn't sound very worthless to me.

9. Yea I love using males for edibles and honey oil. Some peoples trash is anothers treasure I guess =)

10. LOL, keep your males my female made her own seeds. You and I know males are a hinderance to females and undesirable.

11. Haha, I don't have enough space to safely keep a male or two in a separate chamber. If I did though... I know some big time growers who are very proud of their male tents, for crossbreading and genetics and whatnot.

But yeah, for what you and I have got going on, its too much hassle for not enough reward, it is a waste of time.

Just put them male fan leaves in a salad! Lol.

12. Congrats bro! Great feeling, isn't it! :D

Keep them green!

Cheers

13. It definitely is, I've had another 2 pop up since, ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412428507.561287.jpg
    This was the first, "the boy"

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412428561.407473.jpg
    The second, looks like it has a thicker stem than the first sprout, is that due to the strain?

Thanks for all the comments!