too early?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by yomomma, Feb 19, 2006.

1. Hi All,
    This plant is in the second week of flower cycle. Is it too early to tell if its male or female?

[​IMG]

close up
    [​IMG]

2. Both pictures look like females.

3. alternating nodes = female. Congrats

4. Alternating nodes = exually mature.

Alternating nodes DOES NOT mean it's female or male.

Just to clear that up.

But my bet would be on female, give it a couple more days and it should show more

5. :D Man!! i really hope its a female would hate to think i wasted all my time on a male.

6. LOOKS LIKE CALAXS to me..Looks like your time and hard work will be rewarded!!! Good luck on the finish...choke with ya later...

7. By the second week I would think you can definitively tell if it is male or female and that plant gives no definitive answers (that I can see). Make sure your dark period is indeed dark and uninterrupted. There should be no light in the room at night that is any brighter than the full moon.

8. Now there is something i didnt know:(

The problem is that i have very limited space so the plant is in my room. I will try set the lights to be on when im there so that when im not it can be total darkness. Thanks for the feedback all, much apprecieted :smoke:

9. make sure to update with bud pics sometime :)

10. will do Hazed :)

11. Definitely looks female. It looks like some pistils are starting.

12. She looks females to me but with the light cycle being screwed up she could go hermi on you better get the lights in check...