too early?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by ss4patrick, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Ive been having issue after issue with this grow lately...everything started off cool but within the last week my plant turned from sugar to shit so to speak....have i fucked up my plant? Is it ready to harvest anyway? The buds feel dried up in some spots of the plant...all my pistils are orange/ amber. My trichs are amber on parts and clear on others...i havent seen.any cloudy ones....is this normal or did i dosomething wrong....help would b very appreciated here...this plants been.flowering since dec 27

2. Its only 150w hps, temps stay betwwrn 79-84. And humidity is around 40%

Attached Files:

3. Uhhh.. Im going to go out on a limb here and say that this thing is hideous! What kind of soil and/or nutes are you using? PH? Im sorry but from the pics im not even seeing very many bud sites if any at all! Definitely too early.. What light schedule are you on?

4. Its seen better days, its 12/12 im using foxfarm ocean forest

5. They still got another week or 2 to mature. Just plain water from now on out, all the leaves will start turning yellow and dying off. Watch the white hairs on your buds when it's ready they will recede and turn orange. Best way to harvest at the right time is to go by the trich color with a handheld microscope. 30x or better.

6. check for nanners

7. What is a nanner

8. Dawn that looks very unhealthy pls flush the the hell out that soil with plain water

9. damn cuz yo shit didnt look like that the last time i was over yo crib wtf...told you big lil cuz.. r/o water...stop fuckin wit that shity city shit

10. [quote name='"IndicaNap"']damn cuz yo shit didnt look like that the last time i was over yo crib wtf...told you big lil cuz.. r/o water...stop fuckin wit that shity city shit[/quote]

Damn cuz, yo grammar sucks, yo.

11. Speak n of too early-what's ur opinions of these ladies......9wks ago they popped..... Got a ?, do I have to harvest the whole plant ? This is the 1st x I've actually got some thing - this is my 4th x-how much longer-anybody know? Thx!!!

Attached Files:

12. Can I but in here too and ask for advise on this super silver haze she's at 45 days but Hawaii days have really made her finish up fast- think she's ready?

image-1496655157.png

image-2098632381.png

image-3152602091.png

13. Beaver, I think your girl looks to have another 2 or three weeks left in her.. maybe longer. Is it an autoflower? And if not when exactly was it thrown into flower/12&12?
    From what I can tell I don't see too many amber hairs yet, so I don't think she's near harvest time, sorry bud!

808Grower, Your plant is looking absolutely delicious! To be able to tell for sure you need a 30x or 60x magnifier to look at the trichomes, you wanna harvest when you have about a 50/50 mixture of amber/cloudy trichs. But as far as I can tell, she is looking about done. Maybe another week or so of some plain water and then I'd say go ahead and pull Her.

14. No im doing this from a phone...thats why you would think that and somtimes i dont care to check my spelling..im not on here to start talking shot..only to comment on my cousins post and maby start my own journal so im gone ask in a nice way to stop worrying about how i type or how my grammer is...im just here to talk about weed