Too early to tell

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kenny 3422, Jul 26, 2019.

1. It looks like May b Sativa linger first nodes skinny looking first couple leaves mayb jack here outing or could b diesel thanks y’all outlaw

2. What you talking about lol

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Op, your spelling & grammar is bloody atrocious. Please go back to school and stay away from drug's, they will only fry your brain more. Wtf?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Talking about a seed that has popped a week or so a it has skinny looking first set of leaves

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Yes it looks like a sativa plant already not sure my newest seed popped

6. Yes it looks like a sativa plant already not sure my newest seed popped

7. i wish i knew how to make emojis. i think emoji responses are all that will do.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Need pics or there isn't even anything to reference too but whatever the reader happens to picture in their own imagination. Not to mention, that it sounds way to early for you to even get an accurate guage on what their mature true full grown leaves look like.

9. He posted these pictures in another thread boss, here is the link & there not even cannabis plants. Lmao...

New addition to team

• Like Like x 1
  10. wtf.. some anger in here. angry gibberish.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Not sure if he is trolling or...

• Like Like x 1
  12. He prob got sold those by some kid at school sayimg there some seeds l

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I got the seeds from original sensible seed company

14. Hate to tell you, but they didn't grow.
    Look at a few of the many grow threads and tell me any of them look like yours.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Wow, sounds like this thread is keeping you busy with all the posts you've had to delete ICGreen!