TOO close for comfort.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Pygmahia, Jun 12, 2011.

1. So I the first time i got "high" ( i use quotes cuz it was only a mild buzz) me and my friends were smokin out of a can outside of my friends car at about 2am. then a cop rolls by. my friend hands ME the CAN!!! with the weed on it and everything!! i was so scared, i put the Can behind my back, but then i saw the cop was blinded for a second because the angle we were in was covered by my friends parked car, so i THREW that shit into the next yard as he passed the car.

he continued to ask us questions and we were pretty buzzed. i remember leaning over to my friend, as the cop had the flashlight on us, and saying "we are FUCKED!!! we're going to jail!" basically i came up with the story that the car was too loud so thats why we were parked far away from my house. then he drove away and we SPRINTED to my house. scariest moment of my life by far.

2. Should have told him to fuck off when he stated asking questions.

3. the car was too loud so we parked really really far away? makes sense....

4. well it worked haha. i said we didnt wanna wake up my parents.

5. Ah, never had an experience like that when I was high. You should have just told him you were minding your own business, and to please "fuck off" ;) Just kidding, that would've pissed him off. Sorry about that happening, mate.

6. your high as fuck