Too chop or not too chop!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Calihomegrow, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Hey fellow growers ... just chiming in for some advice ... I have a purple diesel that originally started flowering outside and i brought indoor to finish... so I'm unsure of what actual day she's on ... she's 7 days into flush and I think she's at peak!! What do you guys think? [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. As soon as you think it’s ready..... give it another week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. The best harvests I always have tens to be on the “late” side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Check daily for the next 3-7 days

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Harvest by trichomes color and not weeks of flower.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Are all your buds showing some amber? If so i think you should go for it. The purple looks so beautiful btw

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. It's hard to tell I see cloudy .. amber trichs.. even all purple pink trichs... online I've read she's like a 53 -65 day finish. .. all hairs have receded and she stopped growing ... so Idk... I'll watch for another few days ..

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. I think its personal preference at this point. More amber for a body hight or all cloudy and couple amber for more of a head high. Your choice... Good job!!!:yay::hello::metal:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Do not look at the trichs on the sugar leaves..they mature faster than the buds themselves..Bud trichs are a better gauge IMHO.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Pic of the whole plant would help but from the pics you showed it looks done. That could be subjective to what part of the plant the pics are from..

• Like Like x 1