Too big?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Extracrispy312, May 18, 2011.

1. So ive just got a girlfriend, we've been going out for two weeks tommorow :) but im quite confused on how sex is gonna go, because she is one of those really tiny girls, just so cute. 5'5" , 115 lbs . And im 6'1" 175 lbs so im alot bigger than her . So what im worried about , is what if im "too big"? I wouldnt say im huge, but a bit above average size. It would really suck if it hurts her , cause she is perfect for me . And i know she really wants to have sex.

2. i wouldnt worry about it unless she hasnt had a lot of sex before.

3. I know you might think that's a big difference but its not that big of a deal. You will be just fine. Remember the vagina is meant to work with your member. It just might be a little tight the first couple rounds but then again it is for most people :)

4. Shes only had sex with one guy before me, so i dont know. But i guess i should just see what happens. Worse case scenario is she says ouch

5. i've had sex with two virgins who were smaller than her 5'3" i'm 8 inches. hasn't been a problem.
    unless you are ginormous it's not going to be a problem.
    small girls don't necessarily have small vaginae. get her warmed up and she'll be fine.