Too baked for easy math, +rep to the first person to answer my question.

Discussion in 'General' started by ChronicPhonix, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Friend got some medical buds delivered to him from California yesterday along with several containers of different concentrates. I just smoked a gram blunt that I covered in hash oil, and I can't even begin to fathom the most simple of math problems. Not that I'm incapable, I'm just feeling REALLY lazy.

Basically my question is would I be better off getting a 4 pack of Natty Daddy's, a 16oz beer with 8% alcohol. Or a 4 pack of regular Bud Light, 24oz cans. I'm going to a barbeque on the beach and wanna keep a cool buzz throughout the whole thing.:cool:

2. They're just about even, I'd go with the natty daddy though. Roughly the same alcohol content with less liquid

3. Natty=5.12oz alcohol
    Bud Light=4.8oz alcohol

4. I just kept reading the numbers over and over again, trying to work out what the fuck any of it means.

5. 24*4*.042=4.023

16*4*.08=5.12

6. the bud light will keep you more buzzed

7. #7 Crane Game, Feb 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2013
    You just take the total volume (64 oz of natty, 96 oz of bud) and multiply it by the alcohol percentage (which is 5% for bud). 64x.08=5.12oz and 96x.05=4.8oz

Oh I didn't read that right. Bud light is 4.2%. 96x.042=4.032. Definitely go with natty

8. Craft beers + Quality bud

9. Sounds like your already fucked up on whatever it is you smoked though so it doesnt matter, which taste do you like more? Bud light or that other stuff

10. Anything else>Natty Ice>Bud Light

11. Best answer go with both!

12. ^^

there's the answer to your equation right there.

13. You should of been a mathmatician :smoking:

14. Okay my math may not be the best, I'm baked. But I'm gonna say bud light. I did some math and it came out basically saying- Natty total FLoz:21%
    Bud light total FLox: Somewhere in the 100 range

(these numbers are just estimates not exact.)

15. I feel like I've read this exact thread before.. but it was posted today... odd.

16. I went with Natty Daddy's. Good choice I suppose, thanks to one of the beginning results.

17. 16 x 4 = 64oz

64 * 0.08 = 5.12 ounces of alcohol in that whole 4 pack

24*4 = 96oz

96 * 0.032 = 3.072 ounces of alcohol in that bud light.