Tonyizzle is back/free from jail!

Discussion in 'General' started by Tonyizzle, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Just got out of jail at at might.. 90 days in that shit hole feels awesome to be out :cool:

. No probation!!!! i'm faaaadded. its been over 3 months since ilast smoked.

l. They let you out at exactly midnight, you have to someone with a license come reigster to pick you up at midnight otherwise they don't let out until 8am. I got picked up at midnight and had a blunt waiting for me and have been smokin on blunts all night and i got a couple rockacets (15mg perkacets) and a few adderall to keep me up for nawhilegettin some pussy all night long - we're on a break right now we've been going at it all night (makin up for missed time)... its some realll good pussy too. 10/10 on giving head, she's got SKILLS.

I did learn a lot in jail though.. learned to be more careful with my shit and not put myself in stupid situations.. There were people there of every generation people who were
    18-19(in their 20's, 30's, 30's 40's 50's even 60's. I got to see the result of paths that they took in life and where did it lead them.. I'm not meant to rot away in jail. So i'm just going to tell my mom i smoke weed ('i'm 20) and just hope she doesn't have issues

It feels weird to be out... Just in time for spring too! no probation!! LOTS of new glass.. It's going to be a kick ass spring break :smoking:

2. damn bro...90 days...must feel awsome right about now. i realy am impressed i almost never say "bro"

...wat'd u do?

3. Congrats man, good to see you back! Sounds like your having a good time as well.

Enjoy man!:)

4. Maaan. Proud of you.
    +rep

5. haha tonyizzle

glad to see you out man glad your enjoyin yourself

keep on keepin on :wave:

6. Yeahhh buddy, congratz. I just got out a week ago, did 3 months too.

Fuckin bullshit though, i got 9 months of probation left.. fuckkkk it.

welcome back

7. props on making it a positive experience, sounds like you came out with a better state of mind too.

8. nice one tony, good man

9. awesome man

be safe n have fun

10. I'm glad you made it out and I'm happy to hear you're still causing havoc in the world. =p
    Just don't get caught again!

11. welcome back dude, stay out of trouble eh

12. i'm glad to see you back:D

13. Way to be man

14. Yeah what'd you do your bid for?

15. welcome back man, youve been missed

16. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RetV3MFr9iM"]YouTube - Young Jeezy-"Welcome Back" {(Official Music Video)}[/ame]

17. #17 Tonyizzle, Mar 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2009

Got revoked from my probation because a cop followed my foot steps to my house because someone called the cops in the morning saying that there was footsteps and i waisted still; when he questioned me an took a bunch of kpintial cops at 3am) so i told him exactly that, that i was dodging for police cars a(it was s that i JUST got perscribed.;.. he knew I was out of it right away.

Then the cop says "You can tell me if you were drinking, you can't get in trouble for it now it's too late, we just want to explain the footsteps around the houses (i was dodging cars and potential cop cars) so thats what i told him straight up. He didnt give me a ticket or anything but he must told mY PO about it.. a few days later (january 6th) i got a call from my PO to be in his office that day. he had a pig waiting and cuffed me and all that bullshit and took me to the county jail. When I got sentenced my Public Defener fucked me over by saying I was asking for time served when she was supposed to be trying to me 60 days, we had discussed it just a couple minutes prior. The DA was recommending 120 days minus time served. I had only been there a month an a half around 45 days.. so there was no way the judge was going to give me time served.

So I ended up getting sentenced 120 days minus time served, 90 days with good time (good tme = they let you out 20% of your sentenced if your an good inmate).. I had some issues being an ideal inmate.. When you are stuck in the same room as 15-20 guys all day and night long certain people get edgy and tried starting fights with me and obviously

I fought back. But apparently self defense is just as bad as assault at thisfucked up jail, and we both ended up in the whole for 24 hours.. Got in trouble again for whipping this super fat short guy with the biggest unibrow i've ever seen, dude never showered and he was loud and ignborant as fuck so I kiddingly whipped him with a towel but it somehow ended up being powerful because it broke his skin. Almost went to the hole for that but I apologized to the guy in front of the deputy so I ended up alright.

I started doing a lot of chew tobacco because that's what we could get into the jail.. something I never thought i'd do. But I ended up in the same dorm as an old dealer of mine, he's a cool guy. Before you know it we were getting faded all damn day long And I started ordering and drinking tons of coffee (i HATED coffee on the outside, but it's the only way to get coffee in jail)

It was a bumpy road but I'm finally free... And i'm never going back. I plan to tell my mom I smoke and just do most of my smoking in the back yard.. people driving and smoking seem to be getting caught a lot more often.

Hell yeah thanks dude. I am havin a good ass time. Smoked myself stupid already along with snorting a few 15mg rockacets (15MG perks) poppin some adderall havin some nice pussy. Real nice to be free again.. it feels weird.

Thanks dude :smoking:

Hell yeah man, i'm so relieved to be off probation.. i'm truly free again now. I can smoke without having to worry about some shitty random piss test.

And now I get to use all the glass I won finally:smoking::smoking:

18. Original charge was theft (long story, it was dumb thinking and I got snitched on)

I ended up revoked for the drinking situation on New Years the story is written above.

But now i'm free :hello:

19. welcome back. Make sure you stay here.

20. it angers me that the reason so many people are put in jail is because the gov. makes money off of the system that is currently set up with private prison facilitys etc.

Welcome back bro. the real world is awesome :] party all night bro! watch the drugs tho man dont need no felony for possessions on your record. i personally stick to the kpins and the green, dont even drink anymore : \