Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tonyhimselff's pickups *Blackberry,Bubba Kush & others)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by tonyhimselff, Oct 9, 2010.

1. I love me some Chemdawg. I've always pronounced it 'chem (kem, like chemistry) dawg' while a friend says chem, like ch hem, chhh say hem, like hem of a pants. So which one is it? lol:smoke:

2. I prounouce it kemdawg.
    Just got back from smoking a blunt of my grandaddy and a blunt of my friends grandaddy. From two different plants, his nugs looked like mini plums, very purple and sweet taste. Then i ate a brownie that was about 3 inches by 3 inches. It was made with my friends grandaddy. Im extremed fried right now, i feel like in a sin city movie 0_o, daeeeyuum

3. wow, 50 for half an onion... for christ sake bring them prices to dallas :)

4. whats up grasscityyy. Im baked off some of that good grandaddy :wave:'
    picked up an half eighth of some Granddaddy Purp from Central Valley Collective here in Fresno,Ca. Its probly the best Grandaddy i've ever gotten my hands on. Smooth smoke, and sweet taste. When i pulled it out to show my friend, it stinked up his whole five bedroom house, and i only had a gram on me.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also picked up some hash that i put into a blunt that was filled with Vanilla Kush that i also got from Central Valley Collective. Me and my Gf smoked the blunt before we watched Due Date, which is a great movie in my opinion. My GF had also eaten two Peanut Butter Cups that had High Grade Hash in them. I'll post pictures of them tomorrow when my gf sends them to me. She was feeling good alll day from those peanut butter cups.
    Today was a great day off work :smoke::hello:
    [​IMG]

This is just a picture of an ounce of Chemdawg i took with me to Utah to enjoy with some friends i have in jobcorps :)
    [​IMG]

5. #25 tonyhimselff, Dec 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2010
    Its been a while since i posted an update :O .

I got some of this no-name fire..and its super good, one of my top three favorites.

I got it from some guy thats living at the motel i work at. He literally gave me a handful and said "enjoy" :smoke:

The buds are very very dense, i only had to throw one nug in my grinder to roll a blunt for four people to get lit.

I was told that the big nugs looked like christmas tree's because they were covered in crystals, looked like it snowed on the nugs :))

The high is pure couchlock, i smoked a blunt with my girlfriend and we were stuck watching football all day yesterday :)

Overall this bud gets a 9.5/10 in my chartsss

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. first pic: HUUUUUGE ASS NUG!!! +REP!!!

that belongs in jurassic park:smoke:

7. yeah.
    that big cola in the first page is huge, but the quality wasnt all that great compared to my latest pickups.

the last two post are straight fire :))

rollin one up right now :smoke: