Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tony hawk an marijuana

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kushbluntz, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Anyone else that loves any Tony hawk game when high they have great music an it's fun

2. The only Tony hawk game I ever played was for n64

3. I used to play that so much back in the day. I'm unbeatable in 1,3 & THUG1. I don't like the other ones.

4. I was expecting this to be about Tony Hawk's opinions on MJ in real life for some reason.

5. i got those revert manual combos down to a tee ya dig

6. Belongs in Gamers Heartbeat.

7. That's what I thought too.

I'm disappointed.

8. THPS2 on dreamcast is theeeee game. I played it so much. Ima master

9. Some people like to direct certain topics at the Apprentice Community, I think this should be the one forum where people expect and accept miscellaneous topics..

10. Played through 'em all but that new one with the weird board controller, the first one is what got me into skating in the first place.
    It's all about Skate these days though.

11. Those old Tony hawk games are lame , skate 3 is where it's at

12. #13 BurnAFewDown, Apr 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha same here

13. skate 3 is good but tony hawk was such a fun franchise:)

14. I honestly challenge any of you to beat this combo without using cheats.
    Its a screenshot from my emulator, fucking mac messed up the graphics a bit.
    andrew reynolds ftw

Attached Files:

15. I was gonna say 'pffffffft, easy', then I realised it was the first one (no manuals or reverts). Nice combo man.:smoke: