Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tonsillitis

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Iwanttosmoke, Jun 13, 2018.

1. I smoke a joint everyday and now I get tonsillitis every month or less. I’m not entirely sure if the weed is the cause but it has to be, there’s nothing else. Are there any ideas I could do while smoking to help or a specific way to smoke? I know marijuana dries your glands extremely bad which may increase my risk of getting it. I do sip water throughout by the way.

• Funny Funny x 1

2. How old are you?? Weed doesn't give you tonsillitis maybe you've just got shitty health??? Go see a doctor.

3. I’m 21, I don’t think it gave it to me I just think it makes it’s occur. Man I’ve been doctore bare times, just gives me antibiotics every fucking time. And yes I do think I have shitty health no lie :/

• Informative Informative x 1

4. I've been smoking 10 years & never had tonsillitis so Idk if it's the weed man

Why don't you try to stop smoking weed for a month or so & see if you still get ill, that way you can rule out if it's weed or not

5. It’s hard but yeah I guess I’m definitely going to have to try that. Thanks bro.

• Like Like x 1
  6. No worries man even trying a week without weed you might be able to tell, it depends how often you get sick dude

7. Try a good Vaporizer. It may be the smoke irritating your throat.