Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tonights pickup

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by akforty7s, Dec 19, 2006.

1. Sup all..
    Been a long ass time since I took a picture of my pickup and posted it on here, so, here I am.

I was gonna get a half O of this shit but he wanted 210 for it so I said fuck that and got an 8th for 55.

Finals week is depressing to me so I needed some herbal remedy :p

[​IMG]

2. Looks like some chrystally chron. Nice pickup man, +rep.

3. rollinfattyyyyyyyy... whats up bro long time no see, how are things

4. not a whole lot, classes and continuous marijuana burning...same old shit!

hows the free life...since we all know that probation SUCKS!!! At least its good to save up money..........for pot when it's over haha.

5. looking good bro, wish i had a bowl of that about now lol.

6. looks good for around here. ive been getting some dank diesel for 200 a 1/2, but usually just beasters for 125$ a 1/2.

7. can't say that enough man,.. random drug test's suck so fucking bad
    free life is good, been smokin tons. Kindsa sucks right now cause when I was on probation all I saw was friends smoking headies, and now the headie season is over.
    all i've been gettin is like wet beaster :\

yea thats what its like around here to. I dont think this nug was worth 210 / half

supposed to be gettin good headies friday, if they are worth posting i'll post em

peace

8. Nice pick up, enjoy man +rep :)

9. why didnt i say it earlier... you have a Trinity... MILKSHOTS!!:D:D :bongin:

10. throw that shit in a 1 hitter

11. Yea im getting bomb mids full of orange hairs for $100 an Zip which is what I'd rather buy then $210 a half for that.

12. you got a picture of those mids you be getting?

13. yeah fucking right

Nice frosting on that nug ak :smoking: I'd def. pick that up

14. Finally got my half O of NYC headies...
    This shit is crazyyy.. Best tasting weed I have literally ever smoked

[​IMG]