tonight with a chick in my car

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Jdizzly, Jun 3, 2010.

1. #1 Jdizzly, Jun 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2010
    so high right now, so this story may or may not make sense.

There is another thread about this chick i am about to talk about, but it was deleted

TLDR version: There was this chick back in highschool and we flirted alot, people thought we should go out, etc. But me being stupid never acted on it, since i had no confidence or self esteem back then..until now when i found weed.now im all like:cool: but thats another story. Back to the story, so i never acted on asking her out. we eventually grew apart, haven't seen her in 3 years, except for recently, i saw her on my college campus and i was like :wave::eek: oh shit i havent seen you in 3 years? and she was like :p. so we just awkwardly paused there, just passing some words. about 30 seconds into seeing her she tells me shes late for class.

I go on facebook and tell we she should hang out sometime, catch up on old times. she agrees but we should wait until the seimester is over since shes stress and shit with work. I am all like :cool::wave: ok sweet!

we continue talking a little over facebook, not much since i am usually the one that starts the chat with her...

OK NOW PRESENT DAY: So just tonight I MET HER AGAIN. ** I just thought she was avoiding me, and we would never actually hang out. *** BUT We start talking, and she sees me going the other way to my car, and she tells me her car is the other way...then she asks if i can give her a ride, since her car was farther away. *** I think she just wanted to extend are talks, and thats why she ask for a ride***So of course i agreed. :smoking: We talk, catch up a little, but then i ask her when we will chill. She says after this week, since class is over this week and that she might be getting a get together soon.

By the way, since of the incident of her not having a problem getting in my car, especially late at night. She obviously doesn't think i am a creep and trusts me :) so this has to be a sign. Plus, her asking for a ride by me to her car, a sign? or just false hope?

fuck ill read this tomorrow... and see if it reads well, like it does tonight :smoking:

2. If that's not a sign saying she want's your dick in or around her mouth I don't know what is.

3. haha:p thats exactly what it means

4. Well then....good news for me.:cool:

5. If I said that.. Thats what it would mean.

She has no reason to want to just "Be your friend"
    she thinks your hot want wants to fuck... you could probably date her too... but she might be crazy!

6. She trusts you because you're a reliable friend that's willing to save her in the middle of the night. What do you think?

I seriously don't think she wants your dick though. After 3 years, she either already had some and gave up on you, or still thinks of you as the shy dude before weed.

7. haaha i never said anything about the bolded part..other posters brought it up. But yah 3 years is a long time, so it probably is nothing. Oh well, at least she trusts me.:hello:

8. You better make it rain jizz all over your hitch hiking woman ya got there.

9. Yeah, I hate to break it to you but it sounds like you're in the friend zone. Plenty more fish in the sea.
    It's pretty rare that you can pick up where you left off with somebody you once could have fucked but didn't, in my experience it's much more likely that you will bump into somebody that was a total bitch and hated you back in the day but with time has become a distinctly more fuckable prospect than they once were.

10. :( a brick of reality just hit me, thanks. hehe :eek:

11. Yeah but then again what the fuck do I know?
    If you like her then go for it. You've got nothing to loose.

12. This is true, thanks bro.

13. Dude all you say is "suck my cock" Don;t ask, because that makes it sound like you are given her an option. I have met a ton of chicks who like to be bossed around. Now don;t try this on a PETA or hippie chick, because they are free spirits or don't shit from men.

14. LOL I bet Obamas advisory team say the exact same thing before a debate with Hillary Clinton.

[​IMG]

"SUCK MY COCK"

15. Always a good idea to give her space, shows that you've been around the block before and aren't desperate for attention. I hope you didn't sweat her too much chatting online. Just play it cool and show her over time how you're more self-assured. Soon enough you'll be waking up next to her.

16. OMFG I lol'd really hard! +rep

17. haha no one took this thread seriously...poor OP

18. I did bro, seriously just tell her suck my cock! my friend told me a long time ago and I was so shocked because I was super nice guy, but women want you to take charge. Or if you think that sounds to forceful you could always say, "hey my thing has been really swollen can you take a look at it, maybe you could make the swelling go down?"

19. Yah, no. I don't do that, i know my limits and know trying to chat with her every night looks a bit desperate and creepy. Oh and im playing it cool :cool: ..... i hope. :hide:

:cry::cry::cry:

naw but there were a few....not alot, but a few that actually had something to say

20. No, please don't do this.