Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tonight pickup/smoke (2 strains)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SplitGenetics, Jan 8, 2013.

1. So tonight I got 2 different strains to smoke tonight, mainly just the Big Bud, Loving that stuff.. Pretty nice indica strain. But I got a gram of Big Bud, and a gram of Super Silver Haze.

-Big Bud -SSH

Attached Files:

2. Any experiences with big bud, post about it. It's my first time with this strain and I love it so far, not too potent, but still gets you stoned and a really good smoke right before you go to sleep or at night to relax it seems..

3. imo big buds biggest and most usefull trait is to cross with for high yields..not extremely potent. its a commercial steain out of bc

4. Wow that's some of the nicest looking bud I've seen coming from NY. Even from CO standards that SSHaze looks peeeerrrty, enjoy man!
    Peace
    :bongin:

5. Yeah it's not too potent as I said, but still an enjoyable, nice mild indica. Felt like it had a nice CBD effect also. But not the best indica I've had. I think it's called California big bud..

6. Thank you lol. Its pretty nice. pretty strong, very good day smoke.. super powerful in a vaporizer. Very nice strain