Tonight, first date in a while

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SmokintheGanj, Jul 13, 2012.

1. I know this forum has seen many a thread about first dates so I'll keep it short.

Going on a date with a girl who I've had a crush on for a while. Secured her number yesterday, texted her last night asking if she wanted to get dinner tonight. She responded how she would rather get drinks to which I was beyond down.

I'm nervous though, just looking for some words of encouragement.

2. [quote name='"SmokintheGanj"']I know this forum has seen many a thread about first dates so I'll keep it short.

Going on a date with a girl who I've had a crush on for a while. Secured her number yesterday, texted her last night asking if she wanted to get dinner tonight. She responded how she would rather get drinks to which I was beyond down.

I'm nervous though, just looking for some words of encouragement.[/quote]

Getting drinks usually means your getting laid tonight ... Dinner is more of a date type deal (not saying this isn't a date) but from experience id say you should start preparing for the best ! Good luck bud :)

3. don't forget the condoms! good luck friend.:)

4. Buy her some tasty shots.

Girls love a surfer on acid. (jager+rum+something else)

:cool:

5. be nervous as fuck, fuck up the whole time. It doesnt matter, be yourself and itll work out better than you could have ever imagined.

6. She stayed over but nothing serious happened, just some harmless smooching. We had a great time though and she stuck around for a little while in the morning.

She's actually heading over right now and we are going to see a movie, I'll keep you all posted.