Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

(tongue) Has anyone else had THIS experience with weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Man Plus Eyes, Jan 22, 2010.

1. #1 Man Plus Eyes, Jan 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2010
    When I got high the first few times, I found when I ate

the feeling of food on my tongue as I chewed was insane.

The best way I could describe it, is it was as if my tongue was made of intensely innervated ballbearing sized balls of tongue that were rolling over each other.

Like the sensory surface becomes magnified (made bigger and more intense), and that was the only way my brain could fit the sensation surface into my mouth.

???

2. sounds like you were really high

3. Haha, exactly!

4. Awesome, cheers.

It was wierd eating different foods, especially ones with more than one texture (chips/fries).

5. Wow I thought that was only me, the pizza I ate was orgasmic :):):)

6. Welcome to GC. Pizza did it for me too.
    The experience of feeling things on your face with your eyes closed is insane.
    I bonded very well with my pipe. Blew my mind.

[​IMG]

7. I used to be able to make my teeth pulsate (when I was really high and before tolerance came around), was weird ^_^

8. Did you just describe your tongue as innervated humongous balls? I don't think I've ever felt that.

9. sort of the same thing happens to me. except when i eat my tongue will just tickle, and i mean tickle like a mofo and ill start laughing and shit. its amazing what weeds different affects on people are

10. Doesnt sound like you were smoking weed.

11. Thx, I had really bad munchies. Me and my friends ordered two boxes I ate one whole box.

12. they weren't humungous, the sensation was like my tongue was huge, and therefore for it to fit in my mouth sensations overlapped, and it felt like my tongue was made of ballbearings.

God, you'd swear it doesn't make sense ;)

13. No, but my eyes feel sooo good for some reason. Like crazy good.

14. I've had a body buzz in my mouth so everything tingles. Is that what you mean?