Tongue-gasm, a truly spiritual experience.

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by SmokeeTheBear, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Well first off, holy shit. I just had one of the craziest fucking sensations I've ever had.

Alright I've been focusing on my chakra's and shit (moving energy up my spine and eventually to the "third eye" on my forehead) lately, as well as a taoist method of dick exercise that focus around "edging"- staying right on the edge of cumming as long as you can.

So anyway today I worked out hard, did about 300 dead lifts then smoked my ass off and was high all day. Fast forward to tonight, so I'm still a little toasty but decide to pack up one more fat bongload. So I take a few rips, cache it, and hop in the sack. I'm just layin there chillin listening to some classical music with my mouth just hanging wide open cause my nose is so clogged (from smoking). So I'm just laying there and all of a sudden my tongue just fucking takes on a mind of its own and starts going crazy, like I literally have no control over what it's doing but it feels fucking CRAZY, like the weirdest fuckin feeling ever man. And then it starts tensing up and it feels exactly like when I'm right about to bust a nut. Same sensation, I had a fucking orgasm with my tongue. And I actually think I can make it happen again if I focus on it.

SHIT IS FUCKIN INSANE, lmao anyone else ever hear of anything like this happening? I wanted to post this in the spirituality/philosophy section because I figured they'd be the ones to take something like this seriously, or at least as seriously as it can be taken on a weed forum haha :smoke:

2. That is so fucking awesome man :)

I've always wondered if you could have orgasms with other parts of your body. I believe orgasm is the release of blood from tensed up muscles, right?
    And your tongue is a really strong muscle, I think it could be a possibility.

I think I've had "body orgasms" where something deep inside my core seems to radiate awesome sensation, but I've never been able to attribute it to anything or control it.

I hope you figure out how to control it, that would really be something.
    Thanks for posting this mate.

3. No problem, I was still high as fuck last night when I posted that I just wanted to get it down "on paper" cause I knew I might very well forget a lot of the details by this morning lol.

But I'm not sure if it's about blood leaving the tissue that makes a muscle orgasm, but that would kind of make sense cause like I said it started happening when I was going to sleep with my mouth wide open so my tongue was kind of getting "dried out". Then I just started to move it around to try to kind of relubricate it and it just started moving around on it's own (literally I had no control of it) and I just let it do it's thing. But what's really weird like I said in the OP is it felt almost identical to being right on the edge of cumming, shit was so crazy man.

And yeah I've actually been reading like I said about the chakra's and taoist methods and such and they believe that you can actually move/"channel" the "orgasmic energy" we'll call it from your dick to other parts of your body, and eventually have whole body orgasms. Shit is just so crazy man lol, can't wait to keep meditating/focusing on this stuff. :smoke:

4. Yo this is kinda gonna sound weird but i know exactly what your talking about.
    I've had almost the same kind of sensation one time when i was really high.
    Its most definately the sign of something.
    Read.

When i was little, around 8 years of age or so, me and my friends used to play a game in my swimming pool called shark.
    If you got tagged, you'd become a shark and try to get the other players.
    Recalling from as far back as i can, i remember being scared shitless after being the last one to become a shark and having to swim away in the greatest fear and panic i've ever experienced in my life, certaintly because i believed i was going to get tagged.
    This is where it gets a little strange lol, as i was swimming away in fear i tryed to get out of the pool as fast as i can to escape from being tagged, and becoming a shark. The best feeling i've ever had in my life occured in my penis. My body went numb and my penic got all tingly for a good 10 seconds, then it went away. I know i didn't cum or anything it was just a warm, pleasant, and definately the best tingly sensation i've ever felt.

Could the signs in your tongue be of that on the Central Nervous System?

I don't know..I'm super high haha, but if anyone can relate to with what i just said, in a similarily same manner, lets hear haha.

Peace

5. Hmm, well it could definitely be described as a tingly sensation but it lasted way longer than 10 seconds. I was pretty high but if I'm pretty sure it was like 5-10 mins? Idk I'm high as shit right now too so its twice as hard to remember haha.

My tongue like tightened up and everything just like my dick does right before I blow a load it was a pretty weird sensation that's all I can say. And no I'm pretty sure your tongue is not part of your central nervous system, lmao. But I was thinking about how fucked up it would be if like everyone's tongue was like a parasite or some shit and they're just latched on to the bottom of our mouths somehow controlling us but yeah... then I sobered up.. lol :smoke:

6. And no I'm pretty sure your tongue is not part of your central nervous system, lmao. But I was thinking about how fucked up it would be if like everyone's tongue was like a parasite or some shit and they're just latched on to the bottom of our mouths somehow controlling us but yeah... then I sobered up.. lol

--->Contradiction? Your central nervous system lets you control things..right...
    If i wanted to be as realistic as you i could of just said yeah your
    tongue is like a worm and it connects to your brain
    But instead, i was making a valuable assumption.
    I don't know how else your tongue would produce euphoria like effects without you having to "tell" it to do something...ehh?

7. Idk, your dick can produce euphoric sensations as well and it's not part of your central nervous system so why couldn't the tongue produce those same effects? I'm not claiming to know how it happened, I just know that it did. But yeah, the tongue isn't party of the CNS fo sho, but it does have a ton of nerve endings on it and is extremely sensitive (just like a dick) so I think it kind of makes sense, and it's kind of laid out like a dick muscle wise too, huh it's starting to sound less crazy.

Havne't been able to reproduce the full effects although I did get it a little, Been focusing on other shit I think I'll just chill for a while and let it happen again naturally :smoke:

8. Dude i just had like a mouth/ ear/ nose orgasm. Its fucking insane feeling like it feels like all my sense are combing through out my body and coming out my mouth in euphoria!!!! all from this fucking crazy ass song im listening to.