Tomorrow: Something big is going to happen

Discussion in 'General' started by FluffyBud, Apr 20, 2012.

1. I'm getting a strong feeling tomorrow is going to hold something bigger than just typical 420 festivities, i feel like there is going to be some sort of big announcement in the media or something. getting this weird feeling man.

well you heard it here first, i might just be crazy, or just flat out wrong. time will tell.

2. Maybe the aliens are gonna finally come down man :smoking: 420 space weed is where it's at :bongin:

3. Lol. Why? I think you've just been smoking to much.

4. #4 ghostonvacation, Apr 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2012
    The aliens dont travel, they make you go to them. If you're lucky maybe you get beamed up.

Smokin' on that Space Kush y'all

:smoke:

5. [quote name='"Led Zepp"']Maybe the aliens are gonna finally come down man :smoking: 420 space weed is where it's at :bongin:[/quote]

Nah man, I think we're gonna go up and see the aliens, if your catching my drift.

6. Mayne you high as hell.

7. fo shigiddy

8. wait till it happens then bow down to my psychic capabilities :devious:

9. Like what? They legalized weed and decided to wait until 4/20 to tell us?

10. ^^ First thing that came to mind when I saw the title. I would walk into work with a fat ass j in my mouth.

11. I just feel like with all of the accusations of trillion / billion dollar frauds and the mass number of resignations of CEO's worldwide (590+) something is bound to happen. I know there is so much going on the media isn't talking about. The U.S. dollar is shit and every single other country knows it. The Arab Spring is a phenomenal event happening as we speak and the media isn't saying shit about it. Bankers are pointing fingers at each other after being accused of fraud and money laundering, shit JP morgan cut off their bank account to the Vatican after being accused of money laundering.

I call a shitton of people get arrested for crimes against humanity, maybe not tomorrow, but in the near future.

12. Maybe some "soldiers" from Invisible Children will get brutalized by police this evening in some of the major cities across the U.S.

Too bad it has to happen just because college kids wanted to make a quick buck with their quality edited Youtube video and flaunting of their cheap merchandise.

13. are they supposed to "cover the night" tonight or tomorrow night? i thought it was tomorrow night...?

That tied into my whole prediction of something big happening tomorrow, i thought 420 was a weird date to pick for social activism.

14. I checked, you're right, it's from 4/20 into 4/21; but still I keep my previous assertion.

No doubt there will be some tension in some major cities, and with tension occasionally invites conflict. Based on my knowledge, there are a good number of people that are for the make Kony famous movement, but there are some that are against them, including myself, but that doesn't mean I'm going to go out and do anything radical.

15. i dont feel comfortable talking about what my penis will do tomorrow..

16. it was almost funny

17. Do you follow David Wilcock, OP?

18. something big always happens when i wake up each morning.

19. Well its 4/20 in Holland and nothing has happened so far its just same old shit different day.

Can't fucking smoke weed its just great and fucking dandy isn't it.

20. It all of a sudden got super foggy here :eek: