Tomorrow is the day

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by My Ambition, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Tomorrow is probably one of the biggest days thats going to determine my future. Im a university student, and sadly, for four semesters I havent maintained their 2.0 gpa (canada) due to issues that came up and pretty much fucked me over for the exam. Tomorrow I have to literally convince the associate dean to let me back into school. I know I can prove them all wrong but all I need is this semester to show it to them.

Have any of you guys been in this same position?how did you overcome this and what were the results?

I would also love some advice going into this !

Thanks

thanks

2. acccccident.

3. Fuck education man. FUCK it.

4. Fuck the police

5. Be honest. Don't make excuses. Tell them why your GPA is low let it all out. Tell them your open-minded for any solutions to graduate. Kiss-ass like no other, and be yourself and don't go back on a promises you make with your 'guidance'. :Goodluck:.

6. Tell them If you can have another chance
    You will get like a 3.0 or higher GPA. Promise to work harder. I mean I didn't go
    To school and live a normal life with a job. Fuck our education system.

7. the education system is really fucking with us there are so many bright minded people but are not good when it comes to education

they say once u truley master economy behind the formulas you can know how the world works and how the dollar fucks us over

btw thank u for the advice guys !

8. Yes, I can definitely see my education has not served me well. Its done me absolutely no good. CONFOUNDED EDUCATION! CURSE YOU!! CURSE YOU!!!

9. I think college is a waste of time, unless your gonna be like a dr or a lawyer or something.

10. Yea huge waste of time..:rolleyes:

11. fuckin shit chilling

12. was that sarcasm, people who get college degrees are working at effin burger king. im just saying dr's and lawyers have a better chance than say someone with a liberal arts degree or political science. The only science in politics is lie your ass off. I do that on a daily already.....

13. hows mcdonalds working out for you.

14. I went to college, photography doesn't make any money. I hate my supermarket job tho, thanks.

15. not all programs go nowhere, its about what you did in high school to get into a decent program.

16. Biology/health sciences ftw.

Thank God for fat people.

17. i got really high and liked 3 posts in this thread already . Damn :confused::cool:

18. Why is it that everyone still believes that you need a good education in order to succeed in life.

19. DEPRESSION. Say you were really depressed for however long your grades have been suffering and tell them it was a struggle just to get out of bed in the morning. If your a habitual marijuana smoker theres probably some truth to that lol