Tommy's Continuous Outdoor Oregon Grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Medicinal-Tommy, Mar 25, 2012.

1. CH9 Female Seeds Critical Mass 33

Critical Mass (Mr Nice Shantibaba) X Jack 33

Very nice plant metabolism and structure, very frosty and dense buds, with a sharp flavor, we used our jack33 to feminise it, dominant traits will be leaning towards the Critical mass.

A reworked excellent version of an old breed once known as Big Bud. This is an absolute must for the cultivator who demands a high yield with an equally high stone. It is the heaviest plant currently in production for commercial farmers and outdoor crops, resembling the male genital protrusion of a giant donkey. Due to its heavy flower construction it can be susceptible to mould if the growing area is too high with humidity. So be warned, harvest on time!!! It has a genetic pedigree originating from a particularly heavy Afghani combined with the original Skunk#1. An expected yield indoors would be realistic at 650-750 grams per square meter... possibly more for the experienced cultivators? If you cultivate outdoors then expect to harvest in September for the northern hemisphere and by March for those in the southern hemisphere. Breed by the original breeder and founder of the original Seed Bank.

Can be grown outdoor & indoor
    Flowering time: 7-8 weeks
    Indoor yield: Up to 120 gr indoor with 25-35 days of veg
    Outdoor yield: Average of 400 gr outdoor or more depend on vegetative time and season, up to 600 gr
    Lineage: Critical Mass x Jack33
    Bouquet: Strong, peppery, rich and intense aroma
    Type: Indica/Sativa

Nope not me, but after checking it out it looks like a nice early finishing strain. And obviously decent due to the fact that its sold out at the Tude. :D

2. yea im gonna give it a shot. i only got 1 bean tho and its hard to tell if ill harvest that. ya know what i mean. so many factors when guerilla growing

3. hey tommy thank god i still have my bong or i would of gone ape shit.. anyways Can't wait to see how blueberry strains works out for u.

4. I would be so stressed out Gorilla growing. I would probably still do it. But I would not like it. And would not invest in exotic strains, only proven outdoor strains for my area only.

I am going to have to go get one or two clones tonight. I cannot wait any longer. I need to get it under my light. I might just do 2 blueberry plants.

2 Northern Berry
    2 Blueberry
    1 BBC
    1 Northern Lights

That would mean I bought and germed 3 Jock Horror's for no Reason, and wasted my Diesel seed. It's all about being happy with the plants you have.

I can only do 6 big plants. And if I have a few extra's I might leave them in smaller pots around the yard. Just in case I get a hermi or male.

5. Those northern berry are exploding.

6. can't wait for ya to get going. I can sometimes get impatient this time of yr especially when the weather has been so much better than usual.:p.

Speaking of impatient..... I think my SOG isn't showing very well for being 21 days into 12/12:confused:

7. The Northern Berry plants were pretty big cutting when I got them. I'm not too sure if I personally have seen too much growth. They are adapting to 18/6 lighting from 12/12. Still lots of pistols. I am figuring they will stay slightly ahead of the other's.

Oh they will explode soon. They are just smaller plants and are probably taking their sweet time. ;)

8. Well guys I got my Blueberry cutting today. It was in a Rapid Rooter plug and fully rooted. I put it in a tiny flower pot with some good soil. And sprayed it with heavily diluted Serenade due to a tiny noticeable leaf with P/M. Not a great idea to introduce it into my garden. But I couldn't wait any longer. I am also getting a AK-47 cutting in a few days.

So my main plants are going to be:

1. 2 Northern Berry
    2. 1 Blueberry
    3. 1 AK-47
    4. 1 Northern Lights
    5. 1 Big Buddah Cheese

Maybe keep 1 Jock Horror in a smaller 10 gallon pot, and 1 Diesel in another 10 gallon pot in the yard, for backup's.

Other than that, that is my official strain list. Enjoy Pictures of the BlueBerry tomorrow. Not much to show. Just a little cutting.

9. [quote name='"tommyarmour"']Well guys I got my Blueberry cutting today. It was in a Rapid Rooter plug and fully rooted. I put it in a tiny flower pot with some good soil. And sprayed it with heavily diluted Serenade due to a tiny noticeable leaf with P/M. Not a great idea to introduce it into my garden. But I couldn't wait any longer. I am also getting a AK-47 cutting in a few days.

So my main plants are going to be:

1. 2 Northern Berry
    2. 1 Blueberry
    3. 1 AK-47
    4. 1 Northern Lights
    5. 1 Big Buddah Cheese

Maybe keep 1 Jock Horror in a smaller 10 gallon pot, and 1 Diesel in another 10 gallon pot in the yard, for backup's.

Other than that, that is my official strain list. Enjoy Pictures of the BlueBerry tomorrow. Not much to show. Just a little cutting.[/quote]

Finally got it resolved ;) but looks good. Keep a close eye on that mildew. That would blow if it spread

10. Did you get your clones yet dude.. Where can i get mine :p

11. Yes sireee, I have dealt with pm in the past. I got a cutting from a friend that had all his clones in a closet with no fan. I will definitely be all over it. And it is a single cutting that I already treated before introducing it into my garden.

I can probably help you in about 4-6 weeks. ;)

12. i know that ak-47 will please you (yield) outdoors :)

13. I have been waiting to grow AK-47 for 3 years. This is going to be an exciting year as for strains. The only thing I don't like about it is, I dont have it under my light already. I am going to be bringing very delicate plants outdoors and I don't like that. I should have bushes to bring outside, not cuttings. I am frustrated with myself. FUDGE CYCLES!!!!! :(

The seeds that I germinated will be way ahead. And the stocks will be huge vs my cuttings.

14. Take some extra time to let the cutting get a little bigger and stronger inside instead of transplanting them with the bunch, unless this poses some kind of security issue. You wont be falling behind too badly; remember, you have until August for those babies to VEG.

15. Ok here a few pics BlueBerry included. :D

The Northern Berry are indeed exploding.

First Picture is called Vulcan 900: :D:D:D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ok and back to the real strains:

Northern Berry:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BlueBerry:
    [​IMG]

Cheese:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The rest:

[​IMG]

16. Oh yeah, I don't plan on bringing anything the size the blueberry outside. I would consider planting a plant the size of the BBC, if the weather was right. ;)

But you are correct, it is always smarter to get em stronger indoors first.

17. Morning Tommy.. Whats up man?

18. Good morning. :wave:

19. hows it hanging in Oregon?

20. Quite the storm yesterday, beautiful today. Just got back from a little motorcycle ride to test my new windshield. First time I ever rode with a windshield.

I will be removing it for in town riding. But when I hit the highway, windshield for sure. :cool: