Tommy's Continuous Outdoor Oregon Grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Medicinal-Tommy, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Ive been waiting for this strain for a very long time and finally got some rooted cuttings today.

I gave up my Biggest 2 BBC's for the 2 Northern Berry cuttings about 10 minutes ago.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

By the time I get these cutting back into shape, my other plants should be neck to neck with them.

2. Northern Berry:

[​IMG]

\tBlueberry crossed with Northern Lights #5. A combination only a stoned mind could think of.

Specifications: ~ Flower: 55-65 days ~ Height: 100-120 cm ~Yield: 250-300 gr/sqM ? Marc Emery Seeds catalog

NL5 x Blueberry. Got them from Emery. Potent, resinous. Under 60 days. A mix of NL power with

Blueberry Kush high. Good yields. Squat, muscular vigor. My only disappointment is that they don't exhibit Blueberry coloration. -gilman

3. That sounds quite delicious in my opinion. I have never even hear of it till now. Have u ever grown that strand out or the big buhda cheese?

4. I grew the big buhda a couple years ago. Stinky stinky sucker and lots of main colas. It was about 7-8 ft tall an about 5-6 ft across.

About how tall are u gonna let them before u drop them in the ground?

5. I grew a Cheese strain indoors before, never outdoor. And I am not sure if it was BBC. I have also never had the Northern Berry strain. Some people I knew said that was their favorite strain in all the years they have been smoking. So I was really pleased to find it locally.

I always like to challenge myself and stay up with the times. That means grow what is popular. And always have variety.

I am really tripping on what strains I am going to be able to do!!!

I have 2 Northern Berry now. I have 2 Blueberry that I will have by the middle of next week. That is 4 plants.

I have 3 BBC, 3 Northern Lights, 3 Jock Horror, and a Single Diesel.

I can only grow 6 large plants outdoors(legally). So I have some decisions to make.

This is what I am thinking

2 Northern Berry
    1 Blueberry
    1 BBC
    1 Northern Lights
    1 Jock Horror or that Diesel.

I know the Diesel does well outdoors in Oregon. It was my best plant last year.

6. Yeah that is some choices. Lol I love and hate this time of year. I always have so many strains I want to try. But that looks like a solid lineup. I am a little blesses still though. I get to grow with 6 others at large area. We all mostly just split the strains up equally.

Maybe you've tried a couple were doing ,

Bluedream
    Cheese
    Bbc X thai stick
    Xxx bubba kush
    Pineapple (my complete favorite)
    Goo
    Sour grape haze
    Chocolate chunk
    Berry white
    Maui
    Magic bud
    GDP
    And blueberry.

I'll have o post some pics once we get them all settled in the ground.

If u don't mind me askin what do u use for nutrients. Your ladies look so happy.

7. #88 Medicinal-Tommy, Apr 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2012

Wow that is quite the unique strain list. I havnt grown any of those. When I first started I got on the cannabis cup strain list. I tried to buy and grow most of the Cannabis cup winners. Some were very picky strains, not good for a beginner grower.

I have picked up tons of valuable info along the way though. I only have 5 years growing experience under my belt. And 4 of those years were year around, continuous grows. I have been around growing for several more years, but all I did was help here and there. 5 years on my own.

And nowadays there are so many strains, unless you do nonstop Sea of Green grows you can never even come close to touching all the strains there are, and there are literally hundreds of more strains created yearly.

Anyway's :eek:

Amazing strains, I would love to know how those turn out for you.

I lie, I did grow Cheese before. :)

8. Yeah it's a crazy list but we ran them through outdoor and they all harvest within 3 weeks of eachother. But I was curious if outdoor they were different.
    Lol I think we got our hands full this year

9. Woops I meant we ran them through an indoor run. Most were seedlings so they ha to be sexed.

10. #91 Lowflyer17z, Apr 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2012
    Woops

11. Guess what tommy....

I BROKE MY FUCKING Bubbler.. I was shaking out the water out of my bubbler and in a stoner minute i let go i guess and It shattered in many many pieces and On 4/20 too... worst 4/20 moment in my history of smoking Herb(MMJ)

12. Planting my ladies in 3 weeks Tommy :wave:

Give them that long vegetation time indoors. Giving them some structure first ;)

13. sounds like you're gonna have some monster's on your hands. I planted a clone i had that i took off my outdoor last year, right before flower. Kept it alive on 2x cfls and it amassed a rootball the size of a 3.5gallon pot. Probably going to go into flower before the seasons change but im hoping not! been 80 degrees and sunny up here in my neck of the woods. looking forward to another kill journal man!

14. Got a good lookin setup goin on for those seeds, can tell your an experienced grower can't wait to see wait to see your grow!

15. I believe you are right my friend. :eek:

Outdoor will be quite a bit different. You really get to see what the strain is capable of in the sun. ;)

:p

That really sucks man, sorry to hear that happened. :eek:

I really hate when I break my equipment. :devious:

Hey Welcome Micro :wave:,

Hell yeah this is going to be an exciting year for you too. Awesome to make the step to outdoor, whether it be Gorilla, or your own yard. Gonna have to change your name from MicroGrower to Monster Grower.

Anyway thanks for stopping by friend, your always welcome. :wave:

Hey bro, :wave:

Glad to have you onboard. I'm going to have to check out your grow. Very exciting time of the year. Welcome. :)

Welcome!!! And thank you. Stick around more to come. And I love to take pictures. :D

16. Picture time!!!!!!! :D

Well after giving away by two largest Big Buddah Cheese's for the recently sexed Northern Berry's. Everything is pretty much on Schedule. My Northern Lights, and Jock Horror's are starting to spit their second sets. And my remaining BBC's and Diesel is looking pretty good. Here are a few pics.....

[​IMG]

BBC
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Northern Berry
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Diesel
    [​IMG]

Jock Horror and the very late Sprouting Northern Lights that I thought might not make it.
    [​IMG]

Jock Horror
    [​IMG]

17. I think I am going to pick up my Blueberry clone today. Maybe even a AK-47

18. isnt critical mass 33 a cross of jack herer and something else?

19. wait are you the one that said u had a critical mass 33 going too?