Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tommy Chong: current situation? in jail? out of jail?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Menace, Feb 8, 2004.

1. <center><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td> <font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="4"><font color="#3399FF" size="5"> </font></font><font color="#0000FF"><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="4"><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="4"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1" color="#3399FF">
    </font></font></font>
    </font>
    </font><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td><font color="#FFFFFF" face="Courier New, Courier, mono"><font color="#000000">· Current Mood: tired.</font></font></td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono"><font color="#FFFFFF"> <font color="#000000">· Post Message:</font></font></font></td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td><div align="center><font color="#000000">
    <font color="#000000"><b><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono"><font color="#003FC1">...</font></font></font><font color="#003FC1" face="Courier New, Courier, mono">hey everyone... do any of you know what is going on with Tommy Chong currently? I have heard different things... is he still in jail? ...I also found out that they are making a new cheech & chong movie... so that is why I am confused... if he's in jail he can't be filming a movie... so if anyone knows what's currently going on with him let me know... i'd appreciate it... also, you can no longer get a tommy chong bong I guess?...</font><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono">

</font></b></font><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" color="#FFFFFF"> </font>
    </td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td> [​IMG]</td></tr></table>

</td></tr></table></iv></center>

2. Wow, you've been here for 2 years, and I've never seen you make a post.

3. Pretty sure he's still in jail.

4. I read an something that said he will be in prison until june.

5. -------------------------------------------

i've been busy man :p

6. thanks man... if you come across any other more detailed information let me know... it's buuuuullshit... and I want a tommy chong bong still...

7. They were going to make a movie, but then he got arrested. He's still in jail to my knowledge. I'm not sure, but I can imagine they'll resume the movie production when he gets out.

8. one my friends had a 4 foot chong bong and his brother wanted to wake and bake, as he was getting it out of the closet he dropped it and it smashed from the base up =(
    it was a sick bong and its a mega shame

9. yeah, that's why i've been trying to figure it out... I knew they were making a new Cheech & Chong movie, and then I also knew he was in jail... so I was like what the hell, what about the movie? I hope it still gets made after he gets out... i'm sure if it's up to him it will, since i'd be wanting to make some big money fresh out of jail if I were in his situation...

10. that is insane... I would have been so pissed off... I thought those those things were like triplethick glass though...

11. ya it was pretty thick but im pretty sure he dropped it on the tile floor and i guess the weight of it just killed it

12. what a freakin' tragedy :(

13. <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td> <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td>· Current Mood: :smoke:</td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td><div align="center">
    ...*sits down and commences morning wake-n-bake*...
    Happy Valentines Day Everyone.

</td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td>[​IMG]
    </td></tr></table>
    </td></tr></table></div>