Tomb Raider

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by I3 Eazy, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Yeah i would, Uncharted left me wanting more anyway.

2. woot!

just picked this up for pc. bout to play it on ultra after i hit this GDP in my bubbler. i shall have a review of what i think soon! i'm not a big tomb raider fan, as the first poster mentioned, the controls sucked. was very hard to get used to at that age. the movies also sucked.

this looks very promising though, i like the style and the direction they took and i love that square enix picked it up so we'll see!

3. I'm about halfway through...loving the game so far. I even made a montage video, check it out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27D5WLK14ug]Tomb Raider Montage - Radioactive - 1080p PC - YouTube[/ame]

peace.

4. I'm at 50% on TR right now and loving this game, had to crank the difficulty up though after a bit it just got too easy, now that Lara is all pimped out shes a killing machine.

5. im about 20% through and wow

dem gfx are mind blowing.

also the combat is fun as hell! i am definitely now a tomb raider fan

6. Uncharted 3 came with my PS3 system and was an awesome intro to the PS3...

Rented this game on the 6th....first hour pulls you into the story with the cinematic approach

Tomb Raider builds + improves upon Drakes Deception adding more depth upon environmental locations, combat utilities, and story. Some parts you can feel Laras pain haha! The graphics also look great and similar to Naughty Dogs "The last of us" who developed the Uncharted series.

In conclusion if you are single player Uncharted fan, Tomb Raider is a must rent, possible own.

7. Picking this game up soon :D Apart from a couple of the PS2 incarnations I've always been a fan of Lara.

8. Beat the story today at 70% completion. I'm now going to strive for that 100%.

I like the game as a whole, but the enemies are kind of dumb sometimes and I experienced a couple glitches. Haven't tried multiplayer, not interested though.

9. The rape scene was a little dull.

I think it should have shown full penetration. In the ass.

10. #30 Happysack, Mar 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2013
    Favorite part of the game is when you get the grenade launcher and you hear the guys yelling "Oh shit she has a grenade launcher!" "Lara" "Thats right you bastards run, I'm coming to get you!"

11. Just finished the game, and it was awesome. I would love them to do all of the old games with this new engine, and the "cinematic" style. Say what you like about quick time events and the game automatically controlling stuff for you, but this game does it so well. MMOOOOAAAARRRR.

12. You mean to say people are actually playing this game NOT because of her tits this time? Lol :)
    Game looks awesome, getting it soon and I'm stoked

13. That's a good point actually. I felt connected to Lara in a way I never did in the other games. Before it was just "phwoar I'd have some of that", but this time I actually cared about her and didn't just imagine roger-ing her.

14. It's not like you could really connect with a bunch of awkward looking pixels, she looks far more real this time around, it all looks more realistic so it's easier to "relate" to, y'know?

15. Yeah but she has smaller tits now it seems. :(

16. I never understood how she managed to hang onto cliffs with those big jugs she had in all the other Tomb raiders. Feel like the new character model is much better.

17. Please, that's like saying Goku could do with a little less muscle.

18. I'm a handful at most type of guy, prefer to know them tittys wont be hitting the ground in a few years :D

19. Don't worry, she's still young. I'm assuming as she gets older her tits will grow to be this size.

[​IMG]

That's one fantastic set of them boobies.

20. My god man. You say that like it's a good thing.