Tomatoes outdoors

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by dobro49, Aug 17, 2019.

1. nothing much here to follow, im just a sloppy note taker. I fertilized my garden on the 11th and it’s moving along with the heat n humidity. I’ve got flowers forming and used the dr earth organic bloom fertilizer and watered. Got rain on the 13th. The heat and humidity has dropped a little but not by much with it still in the lower 90s daily with 60% average H. Everything looked good today.

2. Very nice...:)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks, I wish that I had some helpful info to share. I’ve been gardening for a while but a long way from an expert. Luckily there are some on here tho. Thanks again and welcome to the forum.

4. There is always something new to learn about gardening. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. This is the most intelligent post on this thread.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. This is the 4th day in a never ending stretch of “may have storms” along with high heat low 90s and humid. Lucky to be getting a breeze at least. Garden seems healthy but Aug has just been stressful with the usual concerns. Got rain today so at least it’s watered for a few days.

7. After a sunny but hot day to dry from the rain yesterday, I was able to spray Neem late this evening.

8. Getting what looks to be a good watering rain today with a great forecast for the rest of the week. Dry, 80s/60s. Still on criter lookout as always.

9. Sprayed the garden with Neem today. Hoping to cruise thru Sept to a good harvest.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Cool cool cool. I have some tigerella tomato's growing
    Actually need to pick some tomorrow

Sent from my KING_KONG_3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. The heat has beaten up my tomatoes all summer, I’m just now getting fruit. I had just a couple of Honey Rock cantaloupe and I wish I had planted the entire yard in those, very tasty.

12. Hoping to make the finish line.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. I watered and fertilized yesterday 9/3 which I think will be the last feeding. Pulled a male from the smaller plants and likely have another that I’m checking again today

• Like Like x 1
  14. Pulled another male in the late plants this morning.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Those are some funny looking tomaters. LoL

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. I love them green fried 'maters.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Everything got a good watering today with a little dose of Epsom salt. I’m constantly checking for critters like worms and cats but none yet. I’m BT ready.

• Like Like x 1
  18. G'luck man I hope you make it.

• Like Like x 2