-Tomatoe-Fertalizer-question-

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GreenBud420, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Plot: Growing in united states, north of massachussets mid maine area, Anyways i just recently found a niec spot on top of a hill nice cover good sunlight and pretty good breeze. I uprooted a bunch of roots and stuff, got some miracle grow soil the non organic kind its a yellow bag, spread that down planted 20 germanated seeds and now i have 14 living ones due to hard rain the following day. these plants are now about 5 inches high and have the first set of leaves. the secound set is on the way tho because u can see it.

(Copy n paste Fill in for A.)
    Q. When should i mix some tomatoe fertalizer (1.1.1) all organic in with the miracle grow garden mix (An all-in-one mix with Miracle-Gro Continuous Release Plant Food. Feeds for up to 3 months.)

A.

Q.How long do u think my plants will take to bud considering my seeds are all form purchased bags of commercial and green bud (Planted 2 weeks ago using wet papertowel germinating technique)

A.

answer to the best of ur abilities and leave reasons if u do not agree with me
    plz no flaming and opinions are widely apreciated.

sincerely
    Greenbud420
    (P.s) i love grasscity and everyone that uses the forums and hope to have some pix posted for u all

2. Do NOT use that MG! Either saturate the soil with water a few times to wash out some of the ferts or change the soil, but non-organic MG will likely cause severe nuteburn/plant death.

Start with veg ferts 2-3 weeks from rooting/sprouting. Start at 1/4 strength and stick to manufacturer's schedule, working gradually up to full strength. Make sure to keep your pH balanced.

As for how soon 'til the plants would be ready, we'd need some pictures. The only way of knowing is knowing the genetics of the plant. Sativas grow a few weeks longer than indicas, but I'd ballpark it at 60-75 days.

3. i think outdoor harvest is around september october? im not too sure., if ur gonna use MG oranic make sure it has no ferts in it, i think they have a few lines of organic soil and i think only 1 has no ferts in it. and you dont want time release ferts as far as i know.

4. damn dude i wish i woulda known earlier not to use that soil... it was a long story how i got it but it wasnt my choice it was a last secound type of deal..... so i will mix the bag of fertalizer in with the mg soil in a few more days once the secound set of leaves starts commin better..... but anyways

what should i do about the mg soil that i am allready using..... the plants look good as of rite now but a few died with some brown spots and weak stems but thats my fault..... still got 14 good ones.....
    what is the safest way i can prevent this from happening.... and also i am not good at ph testing and am clueless about balancing the plants nutrience so if someone would b so kind as to help me i would :hello:and :( lol im stoned and was gunna type something else but forgot....

lata grasscity forum community
    hope to have pix in the end of this week

5. Well most folks here will tell you to pull them out of that soil and repot in new soil.if they are young and healthy thats not a bad idea.If you chose to keep that soil then your best plan of action is do not feed until there are signs of deficiency and then your best bet would be to feed lightly favoring whatever nute it is your plants asking for.the problem is those time release ferts dont always release the nutes evenly and makes feeding them the proper amount hard to calculate.

6. what would u reccomend feeding it if signs are that they dont look good