Tom Cruise Medical Pot

Discussion in 'General' started by Radar, Apr 4, 2008.

1. http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2...medical_high_jinks_leave_tom_cruise_camp.html

Medical high jinks leave Tom Cruise camp fuming

Updated Friday, April 4th 2008, 12:49 PM
    Tom Cruise isn't getting any giggles from a new strain of medical marijuana being marketed as "Tom Cruise Purple."
    Word is that the actor's lawyers are taking a serious look at the strong brand of bud after we brought it to their attention.
    One of Cruise's friends found it "outrageous" that licensed cannabis clubs in Northern California are selling vials of pot featuring a picture of Cruise laughing hysterically.
    Like other followers of Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard, Cruise is opposed to the use of psychotropic drugs.
    Staffers at several California clinics we called said they were forbidden to discuss any of the herbal varieties in their "inventory."
    But one weed devotee said, "I heard it's the kind of pot that makes you hallucinate."
    Meanwhile, a woman who has been identified as Cruise's former alternative-medicine consultant is due to stand trial in L.A. Superior Court on April 17.
    A spokesman for the L.A. City Attorney's office tells us Feline Butcher - aka Feline Kondula - has been charged with 18 counts of unlawfully practicing medicine and one count of grand theft.
    The charges stem from Butcher's treatment of Clive McLean, a cancer patient who died in 2005.
    McLean's widow, Erica McLean, tells us that Butcher, who's a Scientologist, and another unlicensed practitioner encouraged her husband to abandon chemotherapy in favor of a regimen of "vitamins and 'magic drops.'"
    Erica McLean, who was assisted by private investigator Paul Barresi, claims that the couple paid close to $120,000 on useless treatments.
    Butcher has pleaded not guilty.
    Additionally, Cruise is the unwitting star of a new spoof video in which he's seen cavorting with the bouncing head of Hubbard and dancing Scientologists like Kirstie Alley, Beck and John Travolta.
    The video - which you can find at http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/scientolulz - mocks the controversial church's war with Internet critics, who've come to be known as Anonymous.
    A representative for Cruise declined to comment on the video and the "purple" pot, but insisted that Butcher "was not his adviser. He has nothing to do with her."

2. Lmao, wow, those scientologists are some crazy fuckers..... getting all worked up cause some weed was named after them???... wow.

Let's hope these clinics don't up and disappear.....

3. lol, thats hilarious. Just another reason for weed haters to think we are retarded.

4. Tom Cruise needs to start smoking weed. Mother fucker is seriously out there and needs some greenage to bring his crazy ass back to Earth.

5. They kind of had to figure this would rile some feathers. I wonder if TCP will make you believe in Scientology. :p

6. The kind of weed that makes you hallucinate...I wish people weren't so ignorant. They think weed is like acid or something.

7. Ignorance is bliss!

BTW I cant stand Tom Cruise!!!

8. Tom Cruise is a pussy.

9. That kind of stuff FUCKING MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL. Of course theres a "kind of weed that makes you hallucinate" man, weed is serious stuff. Its a drug used by criminals that causes ruin and despair.

10. fuck scientolonazis

(no offence to any scientolona...i mean gists)