Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tollhouse hash cookies...

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by budandshrooms, Apr 16, 2011.

1. #1 budandshrooms, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2011
    i was gunna just throw the hash in the melted butter (no stove, just melted in the microwave so it will mix into cookie dough) and the mix it up real nice, then add the other ingrediants like on the back of the tollhouse chocolate chipspackage. i know ur sposed to heat the thc somehow in order for it to be activated or whatever. anways heres the question...

would i get more out of my hash if i meltd the butter on the stove then mix hash and the butter, then mix the hash butter into the recipie? or should i just throw the hash straight into the cookie dough?

2. it would be more evenly distibuted if you mix it in butter form. but i think to be safe your supost to activate the thc before you add it to the dough.

3. hash is too good to waste in food, in my oppinion.