Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerence Breaks

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 812stonerchick, Dec 15, 2008.

1. I've never done one. Right now I'm on Day 1. I decided to do it because lately I feel like I haven't been getting very high and I'm low on money. I've been smoking EVERYDAY for the past couple of months. I mean I smoked a lot before too, but not everyday. So basically what I'm asking is...how long should I break for?

I'm not looking forward to this. :(

2. What is your goal? Reduced tolerance?

For reduced tolerance, the longer you break the lower your tolerance will go although there is obviously a limit. I would give it a try for a week or two for starts and see how that works since it varies depending on the person.

3. first make it to day ten. By then you will stop stop thinking about it so much. then see how you feel and after this going longer without it wont seem like a daunting task. I would go at least for a month or 2. sorry for the bad news

4. Man oh man...I am curious of how I will do this. Almost all my friends smoke pot. Even my girlfriends. I'm around it all the time. I'll probably also get made fun of since most people know me as the biggest stoner girl around. Not that I'm worried about that or anything....lol...

Well I guess we will see how this goes!

5. I doubt they'll make fun of you if you tell them that you're doing it to reduce your tolerance since they'll be like "man she smokes so much that to get high she has to either take a break or smoke an 8th by herself"

6. lol, I'm in a similar situation, running out of money, and I dont start working till wednesday at my new job, so I'll be dry for like 2-4 weeks. I've been told.. that if you smoke everyday for a month (i've smoked everyday for the last TWO months) then it takes 1 full month for all of the traces of weed to leave your system.

7. T breaks are tough for the first few days, after that you'll be able to sleep pretty much normal and it wont be on your mind as much.

longest I've done is 11 days...
    I meant to go 8 weeks then said fuck it and got blasted

8. haha, thats what happend to me last week, I was so tense monday, tuesday was ok, wednesday I was chill, but then my friend came over and we smoked a g of my wonderberry... then I got ripped thursday, friday, saturday, and yesterday I stopped 9to save my last little morsel) and I was going insane today... hopefully tomorrow will be better.