Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tolerance

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by katiee202, Sep 14, 2009.

1. So, Ive been smoking weed since spring of last year, Im 18, 140, female, 5'6,
    Used to be id get high the fastest and trip the hardest. I smoked a lot during them summer, well a lot for me, and never noticed muuuuch of a tolerance build up, however I've been high everyday since the middle of august, with a few day breaks in between (this is getting high just once everyday, rarely twice) however since school started Ive smoked everyday 2 times a day since aug 24th, for the past week ive noticed i dont get as high and only stay blazed for about 45 mins. what kinda tolerance break should I take, how long, suggestions for building up a slow tolerance when i come back from my break, my habits are the same, I have an acrylic bong and i smoke just dank swag is hard to come by here, used to be 1-2 and im high, not its two bowls and i skip the trip and go straight to chill,

what on earth should my tolerance break be and how often should i take one

2. Take a week tolerence break once a month. Blaze 3 weeks out of each month:smoke:

3. You could really take all different length breaks. A few days, a week, a month, whatever you feel like. Anything will make a difference. I would start with a week.