Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tolerance

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by coreyonthesun, Sep 11, 2009.

1. how long does it take to build up a pretty good tolerance to thc?
    i've been smoking about every day or every other few days since feb or march.
    i think i've developed a noticeable tolerance

2. It depends how often you smoke and how much you smoke.

3. Every day since march is 6 months, so yea you probably have a high tolerance.

4. You should be able to tell whether or not you have a tolerance. Think back to that first couple weeks of smoking when it probably only took 2 hits off a pipe or bong or joint and you were high for hours. Now it probably takes a session of at least 2 bowls to get high and it probably doesn't last as long. That's called tolerance. At least that's how it is for me. The more you smoke the more you can smoke. When I was selling it I got such a tolerance that I couldn't get high anymore. I would sit and smoke a quarter oz or more of highs and was pretty much only a little baked while I was actually smoking, once I wasn't smoking my high would be gone after half an hour.