Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance & Your Diet

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NYC Diesel, Nov 19, 2009.

1. #1 NYC Diesel, Nov 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2009
    Ever been in one of those situations where you want your tolerance to hit rock bottom so you can have an awesome smoking sesh? Well I'm in one of those situations now. Next week I'm going to be having a big birthday event with a couple other close friends. Our goal is to make it a day to remember, or perhaps the contrary .

So I've used cranberry juice, I've used mangoes, but what are some of the miracle foods you guys have used during some of your favorite experiences? This thread is open to all responses, debates, and controversies.

:yay:

2. Hmm, no suggestions?

3. bro look up lemon cleanse.
    that stuff works like a CHARM
    i read a whole booklet on it and i actually did notice a difference after using it.
    (not only in tolerance though)

it's pure lemon juice, cayenne pepper, maple grade b syrup and ginger if you want.
    that stuff cleanses your body, so wouldn't that help with tolerance?

and i've read that tolerance has to do with thc receptors going inactive after being used so many times or activated so many times... so how would food reactivate the 'off' ones? or is that all wrong with tolerance haha

4. different foods can effect how and where the cannabinoids are in your body. as far as i know mangoes contain terpenes which can help THC reach the brain faster, although i'm not entirely sure what cranberry juice does. i think it is like what you suggested, it helps clean out your body.

Well this is what i came here for, to see if anyone at the city had some insight on this subject

5. Vitamin B12 and Pom pomegranate juice. Also try to sweat as much as possible, so throw on some sweat pants and a sweater go for a jog and SWEAT. Also remember if you incorportate these things into your daily routine as an every day toker, your tolerancer will take much, much longer to build up, if it does at all.

6. mm thanks ill try that

7. Tolerance all happens in your brain, all these dietary suggestions are useful only for getting clean for drug tests.

8. i suggest working out and drinking lots of water :)

9. This is the best advice anyone has ever given on this website. Other than "don't get caught."

10. yea dude that's what i was thinking...

11. Hell yeah, being high while fasting or on the Master Cleanse is awesome. I did it last week. Plus it's great for losing weight. I also eat whatever I want after, of course.