Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance not going down over a month?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tictactoker, Nov 22, 2014.

1. I just got off a month-long probation and got back to smoking yesterday. I had a 1.5g blunt and some rips of tincture out of a gpen, but surprisingly enough it seems like my tolerance hasnt gone down at all over the past month :( I used to smoke 3g+ daily before i had to stop, so I figured my tolerance would go down a decent amount in 1 month but....

Anyone else had a problem like this, where their tolerance just didnt seem to go down? I exercise often and am a pretty small person, just seems weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. tinctures are not suppose to be smoked/vaped

they are taken orally

It's tough to believe your T hasn't dropped in that period of time, however, we are all different.

3. You can indeed vape tinctures actually, although they were originally meant to be taken sublingually. If you have a glycerin tincture you can throw it in a GPen with a hookah tank (or something of the sorts from another brand), since e-juice is essentially glycerin and nicotine, and tincture is glycerin and thc/cbd. Done it many times and it works/tastes great. Just don't ever try it with alcohol-based tincture.

4. I can't see you still having a tolerance after a month, sometimes if you smoke too much too quick you bypass the high and just get the low, like if I have 1 bong hit I'll be higher than if I did 3 in a row

5. Wow somebody help this guy^  I will pray for you tictactoker, as it only takes me a good 5 days to get my tolerance back down. After a month if i even smoked a gram and half of shwag along with tincture I would green out big time.

6. It's weird :/ I mean, it's not like my tolerance was way over-the-top to begin with so I can still get high, it just seems like I have to still smoke as much as I did before I quit. It really makes no sense to me, I've taken tolerance breaks before in years past and my tolerance did go down, but this time it didn't.

It was not over the top to begin with? You smoked almost an eighth+ a day and that isn't over the top for you? You must not be getting good weed then if it takes that much to get you high cause when I used to smoke heavily everyday, I would go through a quarter a week so I don't think your getting dank bud. Even now when you say you smoked a gram and a half of a blunt after a month's break and you didn't get high at all? There is either something wrong with you or your weed but I'm pretty sure it's your weed. 

8. #8 tictactoker, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2014
    Not the weed, here's one of my older posts that shows the average quality of herb I get. http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/1317303-maine-pickup.html And 3g a day isn't much for me because at my highest tolerance point I would be smoking a quarter a day (keep in mind this is all usually with a small group of friends, not to the face).

Edit: I just must be a freak of nature or something...who knows. :confused:

9. Can you smoke at night or every 24 hrs? Do you sweat a lot when working out?

Stoner Athlete
    Train Insane or Remain The Same.

10. Update:: took many bong rips, I am now at a 9/10 and flyin' high :) Problem solved.

11. Nothing to do with the original post, so sorry to change the subject but I'm just curious. Why do you ask if he sweats a lot when working out. My whole life I have sweated a lot more than most people while working out, despite being in good shape. I also have a VERY high natural tolerance to weed. So I was just curious.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Grasscity Forum mobile app