Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance, good or bad?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by brochacho840, Jul 7, 2012.

1. I've been smoking a little over a year with little to no breaks, over time I realized I have a much higher tolerance than my friends I toke with. I don't really see tolerance as a bad thing besides the cost. What are your views on tolerance? Do you like having it high or low?

Sorry for the ramble, stoned and listening to moonlight sonata XD

2. I'd like to have a high tolerance in a group, but no tolerance when I'm alone.

3. I keep mine low so i can enjoy/afford my high.

I only vaporize .2 every morning/midday/night

4. If you can afford it and accept it for what it is it's fine. I do miss getting blasted on 2bong rips of mids though. Smoking all the time makes the highs different than occasional. Less strong obviously, but different as well. Just gotta decide what you like more. I like smoking all the time because I have no responsibilities other than my job at the moment and can afford it.

5. [quote name='"l James l"']I keep mine low so i can enjoy/afford my high.

I only vaporize .2 every morning/midday/night[/quote]

Yooo, what happened to the 7pm rule aye?

6. Having no tolerance can get kinda annoying, but not as annoying as a really high one. I think an extremely low tolerance, but high enough that you don't freak out easily, is the best tolerance to have in most situations.

7. Ok dude sorry if I ramble too... If I do blame it on my MFLB :p

But anyways, getting high with little to no tolerance is really fun and gets you really high, but there's nothing like knowing what's going on and non stop smoking with out the worry of going past the point of no return... If you know what I'm saying....

8. [quote name='"reefermadness11"']If you can afford it and accept it for what it is it's fine. I do miss getting blasted on 2bong rips of mids though. Smoking all the time makes the highs different than occasional. Less strong obviously, but different as well. Just gotta decide what you like more. I like smoking all the time because I have no responsibilities other than my job at the moment and can afford it.[/quote]

^^ my thoughts exactly! I missed bein stoned after a few good bowls :/ eh it's whatever tho

9. [quote name='"LOSTBOY580"']Ok dude sorry if I ramble too... If I do blame it on my MFLB :p

But anyways, getting high with little to no tolerance is really fun and gets you really high, but there's nothing like knowing what's going on and non stop smoking with out the worry of going past the point of no return... If you know what I'm saying....[/quote]

True, it's nice to have control over your high in certain situations. It seems like it was a lot more intense tho when I had a lower tolerance... I guess time for a t break

10. If I actually have to do something that requires any thought/movement then I like to have a decent tolerance. Other than that I like it low unless i'm with a group... then im screwed haha :smoke:

11. First off, I only vape alone after I've completed all my shit for the day. That means I never smoke in groups (unless its my girl and/or my best friend, but even then only in my own home) and I never have shit to do afterwards. So, if you like "impressing" your friends by doing 5 bong rips and still want to go to Taco Bell or whatever, forget my comment.

Now, I'm honestly flabbergasted why anyone would put value in high tolerance. That is like saying you enjoy not getting very high. I can't comprehend that. If you "don't really see tolerance as a bad thing", take a week to 4 weeks off and then see for yourself what your tolerance is making you miss out on. Again, I usually vape alone in my own house after I've taken care of business so the lower the tolerance the better for me. I take around 10 t-breaks a year to keep my tolerance as low as I can.

12. i prefer a medium to low tolerance so i always get comfortably baked, but i know that level of comfort pretty well :smoke:

13. Instead of flaming on the kid why don't you help him out with some useful information so he doesn't go smoke out of something that's gonna kill him. I understand hes not 18 but hes also not the first and you tellin him he's not 18 and posting it all over the thread doesn't make you cooler or more mature, it makes you on par with a snitch.I would test it out like the above user said look for fumes melting and discoloration

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. What? :confused:

15. I hate tolerance. It's not really about how much I smoke but my tolerance makes the high less enjoyable.