Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance FTW.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jasoko8, May 11, 2011.

1. So, i was smoking like everyday for a month, and when my stash emptied. I was like fuck it, i'll go on a little t-break. My tolerance is already wicked low, mind you. So i go on said T-Break. and today (two weeks after,) i bought a gram. Smoked like .3 and i'm blasted. ooohhh how i love my retardly miniscule tolerance. Sorry about the spelling mistakes, im at a chill high and im rushing this cause i want to take a shower reaally bad haha. So, toke on my brothers! :hello:

PS. taking showers high are hella fun. well, they are for me! :smoke:

2. I'm jelly OP, my tolerance is pretty damn high. I still get high, but it's more of a chill, lazy kind of high as opposed to my old "jjeeezzzus kkuhhrist IS THIS REAL LIFE?".

3. i feel you. I recently got off a 40 day tolerance break for christian Lent, it ended on easter. Being sober was a nice change of pace, and a nice detox but celebrating was nice too.

tolerance breaks are healthy, freshen up a bit. decloud. :)

4. Yes, Low tolerance is a wonderful thing.
    /thread

5. Lent sucks i also gave up toking fot it

6. yeah. i gave up cake. hahaha