Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance died...:(

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by topdog82, Sep 19, 2012.

1. I went on a trip. Had a great time, with some of my family. It has been two weeks, couldn't find weed in any of places I was in, but still had fun

When I came back after 2 weeks, I domed a small bowl, usually about the size that I usually have before dinner. I was stoned off my ass completely.

I'm kind of blown away by how low my tolerance is compared to how it was before. This is kind of a pain because 2 joints of mids to myself is usually is what it takes to get a feel good high buzz going

I can't even roll and smoke joints to myself. I get high as hell and dysfunctional

I wake up feeling a little high and an overall grogginess sticks with me if I am high before I sleep, and continues throughout the day

How can I get my tolerance up? I was thinking maybe just doing small one hitter bowls before I sleep or in the morn for a while

2. Low tolerance is a good thing man, just smoke less?!?!?!

3. you want to get your tolerance back up...
    smoke more. thats the obvious answer.

i prefer to keep my tolerance down...
    but i smoke dank 99.99% of the time.

4. Lol but its so low that it is bad

I can usually dome a joint, be comfortable and hungry, then be sober in at most 1.5 hours. I get tired for 3 hours at least and burntout from one snapper

5. This can't be a serious post. No stoner alive considers low tolerance a bad thing. Smoke less. Buy yourself a small pipe if you don't have one. That way you don't have to roll an entire joint.

6. Low tolerance can never be bad.

7. Smoke so much you throw up. Fastest way to put your tolerance through the roof sounds dumb I know but if you ever get high enough to vomit you will never be able to get that high again unless you take another break obviously.

I don't actually recommend this because being that high sucks.

8. I used to laugh at people who said they got "too high". after taking a long break from weed i will never again be that asshole. there is such a thing as 'too stoned' and if you disagree then you simply havent smoked to that level in one session

9. ill trade you for my high tolerance!!

10. Stop smoking mids bro

11. dude...pls don't complain about low tolerance haha
    Just smoke smaller bowls or something. Having lower tolerance is always nice if you control yourself

12. i actually like having a low tolerance, i usually will try to take 3 days off every once in awhile just so i can get real baked

13. I don't think you guys would understand unless you were in my exact position

Smoking and rolling a joint has a lot more enjoyment than just the high. The taste, smell, rolling process etc. Also I used to be able to smoke a lot

Imagine having half a beer and getting shitfaced. It feels like that. I just wanna have a brew with my dinner and relax. Not be intoxicated heavily. Just relax a little bit and enjoy food and the beer taste. Also give me some better sleep afterwards.

Similarly, I wanna roll and smoke joints in between day to day activities and also at the end of the day to unwind. Not take 4 hits and be affecting for hours on end and wakeup kind of groggy

I'm sure some of you guys wish you had a lower tolerance, but there is a sweet spot for tolerance. And this is way below it

14. Funny, most people want a low tolerance.
    It sounds like you've been smoking some mids if you're tolerance went away that quickly.
    Usually I can take a break, first time I smoke after it BAM high as hell, then it's the same old high every smoke afterwards.

Try smoking a J, get really high and then chill for a little while.
    Once you start to come down, smoke another J & repeat. I'd say in a day or two your tolerance will be back to normal.

15. What the fuck? are you serious lol?

If you're getting "Too high"
    DONT ROLL A JOINT, Use a 1 hitter man, they're great.

16. Wrong post mate

17. Hahah my bad, too high for this I guess!

18. To solve this problem you need to smoke when you don't feel like it. Every hour, on the hour. Always maintain a constant blaze until you like where you're at.

19. I understand what you're saying, but I don't think most people are going to be very sympathetic. Pretty much every stoner in the world wants to be on the level you're complaining about being on.

But anyway, try to find some low mids or something like that. They're cheap and you can smoke a lot without getting quite as high.

20. I also find myself in the same boat as OP. I save too much money, and that really sucks.

Could you guys also help me I started exercising regularly and eating better and now I'm becoming more healthy. This is a serious issue