Tolerance break

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by VigorousVagVomit, Jan 10, 2017.

1. I'm only on my first day of my tolerance break and I was hoping for some tips to make it less like pure hell. I've built up a very high tolerance and need to stop spending half my paycheck of bud. I have can't focus on any of my work which is a major problem. My hands are shaky, my mind is restless, and yet somehow I'm still bored as fuck. I understand this usually goes away in 4-7 days but I have a LOT of work I need to get done in the next couple weeks which would be pretty heavily impacted if I have to stick it out like this. Also, how long should my tolerance break last? I usually smoke about 1-3 grams a day but last night I smoked 5 grams (Knew I couldn't take a t-break with bud still in the house), will that make me have to wait longer? I understand it was stupid of me to let my habit get so out of hand but when I go back to smoking, I'll only be smoking before I go to bed. Having said that, I do not want to fully reset my tolerance if it means I have to go without for months. All I want is to be able to ACTUALLY get high (not just a shitty little buzz), without needing to smoke two grams just to get it. I Want to go back to making $40 worth of bud last all week. I'm not sure if it effects how long it takes or not but I'm fairly short and don't weight much (5 ft 6inches, 125 pounds). Any help is much appreciated, thanks for your time.

(Please excuse any spelling errors/grammar mistakes, I didn't have any time to go back and find/fix them)

2. 5 days should be good enough. I suggest you get some high THC weed. Force yourself to take no more than 4 snaps from a bong once a day. I know that seems impossible. I have tried every other way imaginable to keep my tolerance from rising. But I love the weed so much, I just keep smoking more and more. Then I stop getting high or have to smoke an 8th a day to keep my head straight. It sucks. Anyone else have any ideas?

• Like Like x 1
  3. I've smoked since my sophomore year of high school and daily since 16/17 and I can get ripped off a .5g joint. Even a couple big rips off a bong will get me good. That was 4-5 years ago. I'm not much taller than you and weigh 40lbs more. Probably half the time I've been smoking I've put down .75-1.25g/day.

If you're saying it takes 2 grams to get more than a shitty little buzz, are you sure your bud isn't bad (no offense)? I had some stuff recently that I thought was good and it looked decent too, but I smoked bowl after bowl and never got where I wanted to be. Yeah I got high but it was weak. Next pickup I made 1.5g's of some DANK last me 5 days. Fuck $40 quarters lmao.

Just try to taper off. It's what I do. If I'm smoking a gram a day, I try to go a couple days only smoking .25g OR LESS, then maxing out around .5g/day.

When my tolerance gets up there, it can drop significantly even if I go a single day without smoking.

4. Just try not to think about it . I know it's hard and easier said than done . I quit for 5 years because I was put on supervised probation and couldn't smoke or I'd go back to jail. I wanna say the first week or two I was really depressed, and not much of an appetite . Keep your mind busy , and don't let it get the best of you. good luck Breh!

5. I forgot to mention, for the last 4 months I've gotten high within the first 20 minutes of waking up, again before 1st job, again before 2nd job, and again before bed. Usually 4 times a day. I don't even really get high anymore, I just smoke because it's sill makes me feel good physically (hands stop shaking, mind stops pacing) for the most part, which is why I'm tying this in the first place.