Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tolerance break

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MadeInJapan, Jan 7, 2013.

1. I want to take a tbreak but I really dont wanna stop smokin.. I love to smoke.. What other ways can I bring my tolerance level up?

2. Well to bring your tolerance level up you simply smoke more... I believe what you meant is that you wanted to lower your tolerance level, and the easiest way to accomplish this is to either smoke less weed during the day or take a tolerance break. If you don't want to stop smoking then don't, but if you want to lower your tolerance then you will need some willpower.

3. That is one of the things Im scared as a newb weed smoker

4. Maybe try smoking only at night? I always find just doing that not only decreases your tolerance but also makes smoking so much more invigorating.

5. Enjoy ur newb lungs! Ur highs are at they peak

6. Imma try that but I love my wake n bakes

7. Well actually you could probably wake n bake and then smoke again at night! I think it's actually good too because it gives you plenty of time to come down from the morning and then get that much more blazed at night.

8. Omega supplements will do wonders for your tolerance by increasing the amount of cannabinoid receptors in your brain, allowing you to accept more THC and other cannabinoids at once.

9. Really? This is interesting, was not aware.

When trying to lower my tolerance, I find that switching between smoking and vaping every few weeks helps. If I've been vaping for more than 2 weeks or so without smoking, that first smoke will get me pretty baked, and vice versa when going back to the vape after smoking.

10. This is a great idea and I do it to! Other then that (I hate T-breaks too) I only smoke at night after work and school and whatnot and not only do you get higher but it's also more of a reward at the end of the day. Something to look forward to and I love it :smoking:

But yes wake n' bakes on weekends are epic!

11. Thank u guys for the great advice.. I switched from smokin joints all the time to a bong.. N I do believe I got higher then before.. N imma start only smokin at night n the occasional wake n bake.. N see if that LOWERS my tolerance

12. Cut down your smoking = Decrease tolerance level