Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance Break, will anything change?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BunninDatPif420, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Heyy blades been smoking for 2 years now and at least weekly for about a year (daily the past 2 summers). Since I was about 11 I've had some sort of anxiety disorder idk if its social anxiety necessairly and one thing i dislike about weed is that it amplifies the hell out of it. Most strains at least but cant really pick and choose. Anyways, i've decided to take time off weed my goal is about a month, at least i have school to keep me occupied. People say if you take a month off weed you will notice a change in mood/difference in overall well being is this true?

For people who have problems quitting/taking a break from weed, you simply need to occupy your time with other things. Theres a million movies and video games to be played. Yeah its kinda lame but it will get your mind off it.

also enjoy this music video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhMFKQnU0Ok&feature=player_embedded]Q-Unique - "Green Grass" OFFICIAL VIDEO - YouTube[/ame]

2. Well if you go from getting high every day for months to not smoking at all you will feel some changes. It may become difficult to sleep for the first few days without weed. Your short term memory will most likely get better. I'm not to sure about anything else. But good luck with your T break!

3. I recently took a 19 day tolerance break...on the 20th day we smoked a bowl and it was like i had forgotten what it feels like to be stoned. I think when you're cleansing your body and your mind, things begin to feel different but you never notice them until you get stoned again because they are so subtle