Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance break questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ResinGuzzler, Sep 4, 2012.

1. 1. We're usually always high when we go to sleep, and it helps us get to sleep. Can you have a successful tolerance break and still smoke a bowl before bed to help sleep?

2. How effective would a 3-4 day tolerance break be for someone who usually smokes a gram a day?

2. If you don't smoke a bowl for 3-4 days it seriously gets so much easier, not easier as in, "oh wow, I'm feeling good not really I feel shitty" but you actually feel as if you could go another day quite easily without if you were to choose, like watching an average TV programme. Anyway, quit for a week, take smoke omega-3 pills and you're gonna be feeling good when you get back, I used to smoke every single night for a good few months and decided to take a week off because my income is real low, I quit for around 8 days and toked up 5 minutes ago, this tolerance break was so worth it. I can confirm that I am not dependent on bud, I felt clearer and this high is so much more refreshing, renewed.. I'm not acting crazy like I used to when I started smoking, but it's so much more 'it' in every way, the happiness, the thoughts, you know that feeling, when you literally feel like you're in an altered dimension, all of your muscles are relaxed, and it's as if a muscle in your brain has relaxed and made everything slower, and ah damnnnn..

take a tolerance break!

3. 1. No. that's the whole point.

2. not very effective. if you're only smoking that much you need atleast a week or longer to get silly smacked.

4. I took roughly a 6 month break. When I toked up again for the first time, wow! Haha it was crazy