Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance Break Question :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Aeidael, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Hey guys! My name is Chris and I am a scrawny, college student. Long time lurker but one of my first times posting.

I have a little question on how long I should wait on my tolerance break... I am a very fit division 1 cross country and track athlete. I was wondering, since I end up running and working out for 2 hours at least per day. Will this help my tolerance go down faster, while on my break?

I decided to take a break because I've been smoking daily for about 7 months, since I got my MFLB. But my usage has definitely increased a lot recently. I used to only vape and smoke a joint or two on the weekends. But recently the past few months it has taken a lot more herb to get where I want to be...

Lately it's been a little under 1 gram a day, more if I wake 'n bake (don't have class on tues/thurs). Most of my smoking recently has been out of a kinda shitty plastic 4ft bong. Since smoking from a bowl or the MFLB just hasn't been doing it by themselves.

So I was wondering, will my exercise habits help my tolerance go down faster? And how long should I wait to reduce a decent amount of my tolerance? Are there any tips you guys can give me to help maybe get the THC out of my system so I can get back to baking soon thanks so much guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app