Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance break help.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smokingguns420, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Hey people I'm new to the forums here so I go ahead and give a little background. I have been smoking for just over 2 years now. I lately have been going through a gram of KB a day for a month and a half (was smoking a dime of Reggie for about 8 months daily beforehand.) I want to take a tolerance break because my lungs fill heavier everyday. Have taken a 3 month tolerance break before but now I fill I have nothing left to do.I was wondering what are your tips for taking tolerance breaks. I mean I know most of it is willpower but what do you do to keep from being bored. For example I like to smoke before bed but now I like to watch a movie before I go to bed instead of smoke. What do you guys do. Sorry if this sounds a little off I am high on some pretty good dank right now. Tolerance break starts tomorrow

2. it'll suck for about a week. If you smoke before you go to bed, you'll probably have trouble going to sleep now. I'd recommend buying melatonin supplements (an all natural sleep aid) or the like.

Just let life fill up the time. There's got to be something you don't do because you'd rather chill and smoke weed, just do that. Whenever I'm out of bud, I catch up pretty intensely on my school work for instance.

3. Start playing a musical instrument

Oh and counting money always helps

4. Well I'm taking a week break right now, and I would say the biggest thing is sleep when you can, and when you aren't sleeping, GET OUT AND DO STUFF. If you're sitting next to your stash all day, watching boring TV that would be so much better stoned, you're gonna cave.

I also like to treat myself to nicer dinners and activities as I'm not spending any money on bud, even to the point where I calculate out and say if I'm not spending 'x' dollars on nug, I can use it to buy a new pair of shoes, or even a new piece at the end of the break.

But definitely have a big sesh before, and I like to have a nice stash of really nice nugs to end my break on, so I have something to look forward to. Of course, that takes even more willpower, but in two days when my week is done, I'll be ending my break on some Afgoo, Blueberry Pineapple, and a G of kief. Goodluck!

5. Well first of all welcome to the sight bro, ight bout ur problem. Just quit cold turkey, get rid of all the bud u got stashed up and put ur money away safely so you wont have to think about it. When you're having withdrawals(want to smoke again) just remember why you wanted a break in the first place, and take it day by day sooner or later ur t break wud be over and u can celebrate with a nice sesh. And with all the money u saved from ur break, ur ganna get blazed! If you're having problems, you can always ask GC for help.