Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance break.. god damn

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chronatonic, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Time for my first legit tolerance break in two years. Got college coming up in January an i need to drop the herb to save cash for school and to get in shape, the past year off school just workin and blazin hasn't done much for my physique :D What do you guys do for your pot fix when your on a T-break? I've been lookin into how to get a small grow setup for my new place when i go down south, an been on the forums alot more lately which i think will help, its just hard quitting cold turkey cause i live in a small town an its just kinda became the everyday norm to keep things interesting up here haha.

2. I do linez boi. Jk, be high on sobriety! (Temporarily). And build that grow setup man!

3. Wein yourself down to shwag. That'll save money haha

4. Just distract yourself and set aside a jar of 10/20 dollars a week to put towards a nice half-O.

5. start to drink

6. for me taking a t-break is hard because it's a routine, so when you want to smoke just run. everytime you want to smoke start running. that's how i come though my t-break. after a month you'll have a great physical condition and you're body is clean = winwin :D

7. This is a brilliant idea, I'm definitely going to use this, cheers!

8. fuck that, just smoke LESS dank. No need to downgrade to shit weed.

9. [quote name='"mandrews9167"']

fuck that, just smoke LESS dank. No need to downgrade to shit weed.[/quote]

Amen brotha

10. Any sort of exercise will give you a high man. If you haven't had a runners high yet, it's amazing.

11. Thanks! I really like this idea, I've been thinking about starting to run an i think this is gunna be my motivation haha, an best of all I'll be down south by the time the -40 Celsius weather hits so i wont freeze my ass off running haha.

Exactly it just becomes routine after awhile so its hard thinking of what can replace my sweet sweet cheeba :)

12. Its nice and relaxing for sure, kind of like the feel of indica strain without the actual high. But smoking a few bowls after a very long run is amazing.

13. You could put your interest into growing some, so when there are done in like 8 weeks you will have enough to last you a while.