Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tolerance, and rem sleep

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Reo, Dec 31, 2015.

1. eh guys got a question here about tolerance and rem sleep( dreams).
    -
    it seems as thought if I smoke a bowl in the morning that I still dream the next day. but only if I partake in the early hours. I know that pot usage has an effect on the rem cycle of sleep which effects dreams. but I'm just curious about it. like if I smoke heavily during a day or over couple days. that it takes a couple days t break to get back to having dreams. but if i'm clear I some how get away with smoking in the morning?
    -
    -
    anybody else getting the same? I guess best of both worlds. sept for some weird ass dream of me getting pissed at my phone cause it froze again so I whipped it at the concrete side walk and it bounced twice like head level and I caught it. the case was fucked but the screen was crystal clear, like wtf. my phone has been freezing lately and I have been tempted to smash the fucking thing. maybe I'm telling myself something?
    -
    [​IMG]night

2. You need to see a doctor ASAP. Don't panic

3. Usually, if I smoke a few hours or right before bed I don't dream. However, most nights I only sleep 6-7 hours and it usually takes about 8 to reach REM sleep.

However, last night I smoked before bed, and slept for about 10 hours, and I remember the last part of my dream before I woke up.

If you're not sleeping a lot you're not getting REM anyway. I'm going to do more research on this; I know marijuana has some effects on REM sleep but I don't remember the specifics.

4. #4 s A t I v A, Dec 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2015
    stop smoking and take note, assess your behavior. a healthy sleep pattern depends on a number of things, diet, exercise, external/internal stress.

I am a little disappointed you wave a naughty finger at cannabis so quickly.

cannabis has been used as a sleep aid for a while. hiwever, it affects us differently.