Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Toking with your friends.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tfwtolly, May 25, 2011.

1. Okay, so I see a lot of people around here say when they're smoking with friends, they have to put down or what ever. I'm really new to this, but whenever I toke with my mates we never make each other pay, but by the same token, if someone's got weed they always share it. There is only 3 of us who do it regularly together though, used to be two, then another guy came and we were discussing it, and he asked how much we wanted him to put down, and we were like What? It's all on the house bro.

So how about you GC? Do you make your mates pay or do they make you pay or what?

2. I'm with you, my friends and I either match, out of courtesy, or just smoke each other up if someone is out. Key word being friends though, I don't smoke up leeches.

3. I never ask for money. Weeds meant to be enjoyed, if I have enough weed to go around, anyone I'm with is welcome to it. Couldn't care less about the money. It all ends up evening out eventually.

4. same here man. If I don't got weed I'll try to bring drinks or something..

5. The people I toke with pretty much everyone always has bud it's not some sacred resource (most of the time lol) so it never really matters too much we all end up getting really high or whatever anyways.

6. Friends, leeches, same shit.

7. Well as I said, these three guys are the only ones I really toke with and normally, at least one of us can get some, and they share cause they know that the next time they're dry, they have two reliable people.

8. I always ask if they want me to throw down, that's my first question when I see weed come out.

Also, here's a word from the wise; never bring weed to a party.

9. Unless you're a baller, looking to be the center of attention, and have money to blow...then bring a shit load of it!

10. Haha, pretty much.

11. Real friendship is never about money.

12. My buddies used to be the ones to smoke me out, but I've got the steadiest income and the best setup so now I'm the group's supplier haha. I always smoke my bros out whenever we chill, and they throw me a 5 or a 10 every couple weeks just out of courtesy. I definitely don't sweat if they don't pay me, though, since they rarely smoke enough to outpace their throwdowns. The only leeches I smoke out are hot chicks haha :smoke:

13. It is the custom around here that everybody smoking weed "matches" each other. For example, we'll smoke a bowl of my weed then a bowl of yours. If one party does not have weed, it is common courtesy for said party to give the provider whatever seems fair. (usually 5-10 bucks) Either that or buy the weed provider food.

14. Never ask my friends to put down money. We usually just match each other instead.

15. we usually match or thrown down together

16. i have always been a person to choose quality friends over quantity. if somebody sucks i cut them off - life is too short to surround yourself with shitty people

17. me & my friends smoke everyday together, it kinda routine to gather money, you make it seem like its impolite to ask for money LOL

18. #18 420Johnny, May 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2011
    Me and my 2 other friends used to gather money for weed and all was great until one day i had some money and i bought a bag for myself and smoked it all in one day.Next day i bought another bag and called them to come and smoke with me and they started bitching about how i smoked alone the day before and i was like wtf!?!?I explained to them that i wasn't feeling like going out and they wouldn't listen.
    It passed 6 months and we still don't talk....lost my good 2 friends for what?
    3 grams of weed...i realized that they are fucking cunts and were obviously hanging out with me because i had more money then them.(that's what they thought)
    That's not true lol i just saved money and were careful on what i spent it.
    I don't need friends like that

19. i never make them but i would prefer if they did me and 2 other friends usally always match cept for this 1 leech.

20. I almost always buy more than my friends at one time, half's and ounces at a time. Because I get so much at once, I usually will provide more than my friends. If I provide for them, I do expect them to throw down next sesh though.