Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Toking With Inflamed Tonsils

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by yakkayakka, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Hey guys and gals,

I've been at this toking business for a few months now and can't seem to get rid of this horrendous cough I get going whenever I take a decent sized hit or get the first hit of the bowl. When I was an infant I suffered multiple bouts of ear infections which the doctors say contributed to the massive swelling of my tonsils. Just wondering if having big inflamed tonsils is making me cough the way I do because honestly I don't feel the itch in my lungs it's only my throat (maybe tonsils) that are really bothering me. Can anyone attest to this?

Thanks

2. I currently have a cold which bothers the hell outta my throat when i take bong hits. Try drinking some cold water right before you smoke.

3. So just in case anyone in a similar situation stumbles across this later I would just like to let you know that I had my tonsils removed and after I was fully healed I lit up to find that my cough is almost non existent without the tonsils in. So if you have coughing issues and tonsil problems that might be why...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum