Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Toking outside or inside?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RVD420RVD, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Which do you prefer? Both have their advantages.

2. Inside during the day cause its hot as hell normally. Outside at night to go longboarding. Roll a few j's and hit the hills with a friend or two.

3. I usually toke outside. it's a great feeling bonding with nature. :smoke:

4. No where to really go to smoke outside for me except the car, hate rolling around with product in the car though, I live in trailer park so we have a storm shelter, me and my buddy will go down there and smoke a doobie and play some hacky sack if that counts as outside.

Other than that I enjoy in the indoors nice and cold, everything I need food, water, computer etc right there.

5. Nothing better than a bong in a bed..

6. I know right? I was at this dudes house last night with one of my buddies, he kept his bong behind his couch right next to an AC vent, was so damn smooth

7. No both don't have advantages.When having weed on you,the first rule is to avoid cop's.Indoors.

8. At night I like to relax inside or on my porch with a huge ass glass of lemonade :D

On a nice day though I'd much rather take the puppies for a hike and blazing some bowls along the way. So many great trails here too with amazing views.

9. Being outside doesn't mean you have to be sitting in front of the police station..

You could be in somebody's backyard or on a nature hike or some shit.

Personally, one of my favorite places to smoke is just to relax in the backyard. I'll kick my feet up, put on some sun-glasses and smoke one to the head.

10. I prefer inside even though I almost never get to do it. It's just more jamz when you're not outside getting paranoid about people/police or something. Plus if the weather's bad inside for sure. Outside in nice weather is always jamz as well.

11. nothing better than taking a handful of j's on a hike in my backyard up to a lookout that overlooks a 100 mile valley.