Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Toking in my house. Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UpstateToking, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Hey guys, on college break I usually just stay home and smoke a lot nightly, but for respect of my parents I go outside in the back to do it.
    I think it's time to start smoking inside, but I don't wanna disturb anyone with the smell and shit.
    Any suggestions on areas in my house that the smell will naturally go away faster? Sorry if this question has already been asked thousands of times, I just want some updated answers.

Thanks guys :)

2. Sploof
    Blow it out window
    use pipe
    spray after

3. this
    go places your parents usually dont (maybe the basement or attic)

4. What usually works for me is to go in the bathroom, turn on the vent, toke up, take a shower, and go out :D

Or, if you're too lazy to go out of your room, make a sploof (a toliet paper roll with dryer sheets stuffed inside of it), light, smoke, and exhale out the window. If you have a fan even better, you could turn it on after, ot even aim the sploof behind the fan and aim the fan out the window.

• Close the vent on your ceiling.
    • Turn off the fan.
    • Blow it out the window. (to the right or left, so it doesn't blow back in).
    • Light incense.
    • Cover the slit under your door with a heavy blanket.

Good luck :)

Another thing you can do, is whenever you take a shower, bring your supplies in with you, use your clothes to cover the slit under the door, put the shower on hot (to produce steam), turn on the fan, and toke your ass off. If your parents ask why the fan was on, tell them that there was too much steam in there from the shower. And to bring your supplies back out, wrap the towel around your hips and place your things in random places, where you can have the towel tight enough to hold your things from falling. :smoke:

5. Opening the window and turning on the cieling fan works for me. Parents don't go in my room very often unless it's to get me, and they wouldn't question a smell, if they did a simple, "Oh, I'm not sure, could be the smell of sweat or dirty clothes or something," should work.
    Toking in the shower is always good, the fan sucks in everything fairly quickly since smoke tends to rise.

6. But wouldn't it be better to have the fan off, rather then have it blow the smoke around the room? Causing it to sink into clothes & such?

7. #8 ricehunter, Jan 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2011

No man... the kind of fan he is talking about is like a vacuum on top of his ceiling in the bathroom. :rolleyes:

8. That's not the way it works...I think...

9. OH, okay sorry I'm a little stoned. Took me a second. ;)

Are you sure? 'Cause I think smoke smell sinks into materials.. maybe I'm wrong, who knows. XD

10. Oh it's ok man.... me too. :bongin:

11. Heeeeeelll yeeeaaahhh. :smoke:

12. First time I smoked in the house and I used a sploof with a small window open in the room. It works perfectly and makes the room smell of clean clothes haha, win win.

13. ask mom and dad if its ok with them to smoke pot in THEIR house...

if it isn't ok with them, then don't do it...keep toking outside.

You never know, they may want to join you.